The Last Date

We slowly walked back to the dorm, hand in hand. Casually strolling along, without a care in the world. I looked down at my moving feet, contemplating what I should say to the boys. "Stop fretting about it." Jimin said squeezing my hand a little. I looked up at him and half smiled, a worried feeling still inside the pit of my stomach.

We finally entered the dorm and no one was to be seen. "They're probably asleep, remind me to talk to them later." I whispered slipping off my shoes. I headed for the bedroom door as a hand lightly tugged me back, I turned my head and my lips came to contact with his. I smiled as I placed my arms around his neck. "I love you, so much." I mumbled, his hands on the small of my back. "I don't want to leave you." I admitted. Burying my head in the crook of his warm neck. "Hey hey, you're the one who didn't want to talk about it!" He said stroking my back. "I don't want to leave you." I repeated as I sniffled. "Come on, it's 6am, let's go to bed, we don't have to sleep if you don't want to." He said sweetly kissing my head. I complied and wiped my eyes as we walked into our bedroom.

We quickly switched into our pjs and hopped into bed. "Are we going to the fair later?" I asked, facing the wall. "If you want to, I just thought it would be nice for us all, considering the last day is so- never mind, I just thought it was a cute idea." He said snaking his arms around my waist from behind and softly kissing my neck. I shivered at his touch. I took his hands into my own before turning to face him. "Yeah, I want to, it will be fun." I smiled up at him. "Good, it's a plan then." He smiled as he closed his eyes. "You're perfect." I whispered, still looking up at him. "Sh." He said pinching my arm. "Oi!" I shrieked in response as i playfully hit his arm. There was a long pause. "Thank you." He blurted out. "For what?" I asked looking up at him in confusion. He sighed into my hair. "Everything." I chuckled slightly before lightly kissing his nose. "Go to sleep Dooly, The next few nights will be late ones." I said said poking his cheeks.

Jimin's *POV*

I woke up earlier than I had hoped. It was 1pm and has hard as I tried, I couldn't fall back to sleep. Jordan was still lying peacefully next to me and I didn't want to wake her up. I slowly and carefully got out of bed and threw on a t-shirt.

I entered the living room to find Jin sitting on the sofa playing video games. "Good morning." He chuckled. I just yawned in response. I shoved my hands in my pockets as i slumped down next to him. There was a silence. All you could hear was the game's beeping sound effects. "How are you feeling?" Jin asked, still focused on his game. "Better." I started. "What did Jordan say yesterday?" I asked out of curiosity. "When?" Jin replied, eyes still attached to his screen. "Before she came and found me." I said staring at him. Jin paused the game and sat up straight. He turned his head and faced me as he sighed. "She just... Snapped really." He shrugged, scratching his head as if he were searching for answers. "Yeah but like, was it really bad? Did she swear? Call any of you any names?" I pressured. "Oh yeah she swore, but she was angry. I don't think she was angry at us per say but yeah, she was pretty worried about you so I can't blame her for it...To be honest, I forgot it happened until you mentioned it." He replied getting back to his game. I thought for a moment. "It really worried her hyung, she's nervous to even apologise." I said playing with my hands. "She doesn't need to apologise, honestly." He laughed.

Jordan's *POV*

"It's really worried her hyung." I heard a familiar voice say outside the door. Still half asleep, I yawned as I rolled over, expecting to find Jimin. I let my arm fall unexpectedly on the empty side of the bed. My eyes shot open in confusion. I sat up and heard more talking. My senses became clear and I realised he was one of the voices.

I walked outside as I rubbed my eyes sleepily. "Oh jagi we didn't mean to wake you." Jimin apologised. "It's fine, I needed to wake up at some point right?" I chuckled, walking over to him. "Good morning." Jin said sweetly, focused on something playing on the TV. "Morning." I stuttered, surprised he even wanted to communicate with me. "Do you want food?" Jimin asked looking at me. "Whatever you're having." I smiled back.