Goodbye

Jimin's *POV*

240 minutes.

We stayed cuddling for a while before she sighed, got up, and entered the en suite, without even a whisper.

I let her go as I sat up and contemplated getting ready myself. I heard the creak of a door as Jordan opened the en suite door just ajar. "Come shower with me?" She asked, almost a whisper. "Like, really shower." She finished. I smiled before standing up and entering the en suite.

Jordan's *POV*

210 minutes.

I let the warm water fall on my bare back as I washed Jimin's hair. At first we were both silent, not saying much. But thankfully, with Jimin, being Jimin, he decided to fuck about. He grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezed it, and rubbed the soap between his hands so that bubbles formed. He turned his body around to face me as he smiled deviously. I shot him a glare. "I dare you." I replied cleaning the soap off my hands under the shower head, not taking my eyes off of his hands. "Okay." He shrugged as he blew the bubbles in my face. I scrunched my nose and shut my eyes tight. I felt the foam hit my face as I sighed and wiped it off. "Right. You're on, Park." I flicked my wet hair in his face as I snatched the bottle off of him. I struggled to make the bubbles. "Fuck it." I said laughing as I pointed the bottle towards him and squeezed hard. The soap squirted all over him as he tried to shield himself. I laughed at his attempt. "You're naked, how to you expect to shield yourself dummy?" I laughed putting the bottle down. He grabbed me by the waist and stood behind my wet body. "You shield me." He said leaning his chin on my shoulder. "From myself?" I laughed as he kissed my neck. He held me tighter. He didn't answer me. I felt the mood and atmosphere grow sad again. "I love you" he mumbled into my skin. I felt my eyes fill with tears but I just blinked them away. I grabbed his hands and turned my body to face his. "I love you too." I smiled weakly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He had tears in his eyes, a pair to match my own. "Stop. We're not even at the airport yet." I laughed slightly. He cut me off pretty short before abruptly pressing his lips against mine.

150 minutes

We dried ourselves off and got ready surprisingly quickly. Unfortunately too quickly because now we were packing. "Why are we packing?" I mumbled throwing Jimin a t-shirt out of the draw as he neatly folded my things. "So you can return home." He said as he patted down the clothes to make more room. "This is my home too." I said quietly. "And you'll return here soon too." He said holding his hand out for more clothing. I sighed as I handed him my last item. I stood up before walking over to my open, but filled case which laid on our bed.

Our bed where I had been staying for the last month. Our bed where we were never more close together. Our bed where I slept and I had no worries.

Our bed that I won't be staying in anymore.

I sat on the suitcase which helped Jimin zip up the bulk. He wiped his forehead jokingly. "Broke a sweat doing that." He laughed. But I didn't crack a smile. He sighed as he leaned closer to me. "Jagi please smile." He said engulfing me in his arms. "What's there to smile about?" I asked glumly as I linked my hands around his waist. He sighed. "See you don't even know the answer." I mumbled into his tshirt. "Smile because you had a great time." He started. "You did have a good time...right?" He asked pulling away. "Of course, dummy." I said flicking his nose as I chuckled. "See that's what I want to see!" He laughed flicking my hand away. I smiled at him for a second. "What?" He asked slightly weirded out by my staring. "Nothing." I smiled back. He shot me an eye smile before walking back over to me. He lightly kissed my forehead, then my nose, then my lips. I kissed back as he softly bit my lip which caused me to let out a slight moan, he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in and within a few seconds we were having another full on make out session. Just then we heard a knock on the door. We pulled away quickly. "Come in." Jimin replied, turning back to close the now empty draw. "You guys ready to go?" Namjoon asked, his blonde quiff poking out the side of the door.