Dejavu

We arrived at our coffee shop shortly after a brisk walk. We sat down at our usual booth as Jimin went to go and order the drinks. "I'm coming." I said following him up to the counter.

We ordered our usual as we waited. "Oh look, the toilet we nearly shared our first kiss in front of." He laughed, pointing to the ladies room. I chuckled as I held onto his arm tightly. "You're very clingy tonight." He noted. I just scowled at him for commenting on the obvious.

We thanked the barrister for our drinks as we went to sit down at our booth. I moved to sit next to him. We took a few selcas together and then started to drink our hot beverages. "What do you wanna do at big hit?" He asked, throwing his arm lazily over my shoulder. "I don't know, dance, sing..." I started before he interrupted me. "You can sing?" He asked, shocked, nearly choking on his coffee. "No." I laughed. "You can sing and show me how it's all done in the recording studio, dummy." I said taking a sip out of my mug. He nodded in acknowledgement. "You don't care about how tired I am tonight then?" He fake yawned, stretching his arms. "No." I said rather too bluntly. "I want to cram as much time with you- awake- as I can." I said finishing my drink. "Good thing im not tired then ay?" He winked.

We quickly finished up and left the coffee shop. We started walking down the path before I looked back at it and sighed. "Last time I go there..." I mumbled to myself. "Until next time." Jimin said taking my hand. "And there will be a next time, dummy." He finished. I looked up at him with a worried expression.

We carried on walking for what seemed like forever. "Did I really say love making earlier?" Jimin asked scratching his head. I burst out laughing again at the phrase. "Yeah." I replied still chuckling. "It's a good thing I love you then." He laughed, slightly red.

It went silent for a while. The only sound that could be heard was the rare car driving past, and the crickets. "Tomorrow's gunna be hell." He noted, holding my hand tighter. I could've sworn I saw tears in his eyes. His eyes where glistening in the moonlight as he looked up, avoiding my gaze. "You don't think I already know that." I said into my hoody sleeve.

We didn't speak much until we reached big hit. Jimin swiped his card as we both entered reception. "So." He said taking a step back. "What first; recording or dance?" He asked. "Dance." I said, thinking aloud. "We should ware ourselves out first."

Jimin's *POV*

We entered the dance hall and did the same thing we did the first night; mess around, dance for hours, just making each other laugh. We sprawled across the cold wooden floor to cool ourselves off.

I really didn't want this night to end because when it did, I knew she had to go.

"I still feel really drunk." I burped. Jordan laughed. "What do you wanna do in the recording studio?" I asked her, turning my face towards hers. She turned her head to look at me as she sat up. "Listen to you." She said, pulling her knees up to her chest. "Come on then little dancer, it's already getting light outside." I chuckled as helped her up.

I sat down in front of all the buttons and laptops in the studio. Jordan grabbed a chair and sat next to me. "Right." I said. "What do you want me to sing?" I asked, turning the mic on behind the glass. She shrugged moodily, looking away. I sighed. "Right, I like that song too." I chuckled, trying to cheer her up.

Her face didn't move.

I sighed. "Okay well first of all we need to talk." I said abruptly. She turned her head sharply and looked at me in confusion. "You need to stop being so miserable." I said kind of harshly. "I can't help it." She shrugged, looking away again. I sighed as I stood up and went into the recording studio. I started singing coffee and after a while, her face lightened up and she looked happier.

I finished up and joined her back in the seating area. She clapped at my performance. "It's 6 am, we really need to get home and sleep." Her face dropped and she started crying at my words. "Come on." I said helping her up and pulling her into a hug.

It was hurting me just as much.

We walked out of the building, with Jordan still in my embrace as we walked back up to the dorm. She just sniffled into my side as we walked up the sunlit path.

I opened the door quietly incase the boys were back. They were. Their shoes were sprawled out everywhere and drinks were all on the work too counters. I dragged Jordan to our room and we got changed and hopped into bed.

She stayed close to the wall. She still hasn't said anything since I told her to stop being miserable. "Jagia." I started, my voice cracking. She ignored me. "I want to sleep happily." I said snuggling up to her back. She stirred. "Well I won't be sleeping happily for the next few months so I might as well get used to it. You know, like a trial and all." She said rather sharply. She must've felt me start crying because she removed my hands from her waist and turned around to bury her head into my chest. "I don't want you to go either, you know. Im just trying to make the last night happy." I said through sniffles. "Let's just accept that it won't be." She said wiping my tears, she had some running down her cheek to match.

We didn't sleep at all that night.

We just held each other and kissed occasionally. We didn't talk.

At all.

I noticed she had just drifted off into a slumber as I watched the light get brighter out of the window. I checked my phone, it was 10am. "Today's the day." I whispered.

I was just about to wake her up when she spoke up. "Don't say anything." She said, eyes still closed.

"Can I say one thing?" I started. "Depends." Jordan said, rasped. "First of all I feel like shit." I started. "Secondly; I love you so much and I thank you for this last month, I don't know how im gunna cope without you, hopefully the busy schedule will help. You've got your exams too so that will take your mind off me just as much. Don't think that I won't be thinking about you, because I will be, all the time. Also don't think that I won't be sending you snapchats and texts every second, because I will." I chuckled before kissing her head. "That's two things." She said bluntly, tears running sideways down her face as she was laying.

That's all she said. She just hid her face in my tshirt.

Jordan's *POV*

I knew what I wanted to say, but I couldn't open my mouth without crying hysterically. I just clinged onto his tshirt, knowing I had to get up and pack. I hoped this day would go slow. "I love you." I whispered into his shirt. He leant down and kissed my tear stained cheeks.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

okay so, the next chapter will be the last chapter *aws* but idk if I should make a sequel, if you guys want one, I will^^, im trying to end this one as soon as since im starting my exams this Tuesday... So that's why im updating like every other day now hehe~

Jordan <3