I Missed You

"Quick, go through that alley." He said lightly pushing me ahead down the dark narrow path. "Don't you wanna go and see your fans?" I asked running ahead. "No, not really, more will turn up if I do." He replied slightly out of breath. We finally stopped as soon as we were out of the crowded town. "It's cool, we lost her." I said trying to catch my breath. "I still think you should've spoken to her though." I said taking his hand as we started to walk up the path. "She would've asked who you were and probably would've assumed things." Jimin replied worryingly as he shoved our joined hands into his hoodie pocket. "Still not ready to tell the world?" I asked, chuckling awkwardly. "It's not like that, and you know it. I told you, I don't want you to get hate." He replied seriously. "I know..." I said, still slightly not convinced. "Hey." I said changing the subject. "You've got your concert soon." I said smiling brightly. As I swung our hands back and forth. "Yeah...the day before you go back to England..." He replied sadly. "It'l be a great last night...I don't like how this whole 'me going back home' keeps popping up in conversation, like, can we just...not talk about it?" I asked looking up at him. He simply looked ahead and ignored me.

We finally got back to the dorm, by this time it was around 4pm. "Where the hell have you been!?" Namjoon asked, rushing to Jimin's side, worry laced in his voice. "Out?" Jimin replied confused. "We've all been trying to phone you, we were worried sick!" He replied frustratedly. "Sorry... I left my phone. I didn't know the first thing on my mind should be to take my phone when my girlfriends just walked out." Jimin replied bluntly walking over to sit down on the sofa. "Oh, you're back together now?" Namjoon asked happily, changing his tone. Jimin looked at me. "Uh, yeah." I smiled. "Good, I couldn't bare to see you in that state any longer." Jungkook said as he closed the fridge door and rushed over to me. I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you. So much. I'm sorry I had you running around after me." I said pulling away. "It's cool, as long as you're okay now." He said smiling. "I am." I said looking at Jimin who was too involved in the TV. "Jimin?" Tae asked quietly as he walked into the room. Jimin's head whipped around. Everyone went dead silent. "Can we please...talk?" Tae stuttered, unsure of what Jimin's reaction will be. Jimin didn't say anything, he hesitated but got up and let Taehyung lead the way into another room. I swallowed uncomfortably. "Don't worry, they'll be fine." Namjoon assured me. "I hope so.." I said smiling weakly.

Rapmon was right. To my relief, a few hours later, both of the boys came back smiling and laughing happily together. They both took their seats on the sofas. Jimin came and sat himself next to me. He threw an arm lazily over my shoulder. "All sorted?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah, he'll talk to you tomorrow." He smiled. "I don't need to talk to him." I looked over at Tae. "Are we okay?" He mouthed, a worried expression plastered on his face. I hesitated slightly. "Yeah." I said without smiling. He gave me a weak smile. "It'l get easier." Jimin whispered into my ear before lightly kissing my cheek. "For all three of us." He smiled. I laid my head into his warm side. "Tired baby girl?" He asked stroking my hair with the hand that was slumped over my shoulder. "A little." I said snuggling closer to him, breathing in his scent. "Come." He said as he moved me off him. I followed him into our room.

I got changed into my pajama bottoms and a tshirt. I walked into the en suite as I threw my hair up, ready for bed. "Wait for me, I need to brush my teeth too." Jimin said rushing in with his pajama trousers half way up, revealing his boxers. I tutted, blushed, and looked away. "Jimin-ah. Put your trousers on" i moaned applying toothpaste to my brush. "You're not moaning about how I don't have a shirt on though ay?" He winked into the mirror looking at my reflection. I stroked down his abs with my free hand as I turned back to the mirror. "Why would I complain about that?" I said with a flirty tone. "Hmm." He smirked as he leant down, slowly kissing my neck. His hands resting on my stomach, making me twitch slightly. "Yah that tickles!" I said giggling as I turned around. He laughed as he pulled away. "...I didn't say stop." I said looking at him darkly in response. He smiled with a sly look plastered across his face. He lightly pushed my back against the sink with his body. His hands stroking my hair and neck as he nipped at my lips slightly, causing them to swell. A moan escaped my lips. I let my hands roam his chest and arms as he lifted me up to sit on the side of the sink, our lips still connected. "I missed you." I managed to choke out.

He kissed me harder.

The make out session got all hot and heated. Just as he was about to lift my shirt up, it triggered the automatic tap as it turned on and made me jump. "Shit!" I screamed jumping off of the sink and falling on top of Jimin.

His nose touching mine, he burst out laughing. I got off of him and knelt on the floor, "My butts wet." I said with a sad expression on my face. Jimin chuckled as he helped me up. "Don't worry, you can use some of my joggers...or just sleep naked...either way's cool." He said still laughing. I shot him a look as i continued to brush my teeth. "Can you put toothpaste on my tooth brush please?" He asked as he leant by the sink. "Do you want me to brush your teeth for you as well?" I asked jokingly. I handed him his toothbrush as we brushed our teeth together. We spat in the sink and laughed at the foam on each others mouths. "Romantic, spitting into sinks together and all." I said winking at him as i dried my mouth. "Attractive, matching foamy mouths." He replied laughing as he turned the bathroom light off.

I was just about to get into bed as Jimin stopped me. "Share with me tonight?" He asked cutely. "It's cold." He moaned. "Put a top on then." I said laughing. "Of course I'll share with you, you didn't even need an excuse." I said cheekily as I crawled into bed with him. He hugged me close. "I told you, just act like we were before, nothing's changed." He assured. "Wait, give me some joggers please?" I asked hopping out of bed, as I took the damp bottoms off. "Just take them off, your tops long enough anyway." He said looking me up and down. "Oh Park, you just want me naked." I chuckled, crawling back into the bed.

****

"I might practise some more tomorrow." He said lifting my shirt to trace circles ontto my back. "You don't need to practice 24/7 you know. You work way too hard as it is, enjoy your break." I said moving my hand down his abs, resting it on his hip. "Mmm" he groaned in response. "You need to be eating well too." I said looking up at him. Although it was dark I could still see the outline of his perfect features. "Yeah, yeah." He groaned. "Don't 'yeah yeah' me Mr. Park." I said poking his side. "Oww!" He jerked back. He pinched my bum in response. I gasped. "Aw I'm sorry" I said giggling, kissing his chest. "Mr. Park." He repeated. "You've called me that a lot recently, has a nice ring to it. Just like Mrs. Park." He said chuckling. "Jimin you're tired shut up and go to sleep." I said laughing. "I'm not the tired one! I only went to bed because you said you were sleepy." He said defensively. "Yeah about that..." I said turning into my other side, away from him. "I only said that because I wanted more time alone with you. It feels like ages since we spent a night together...I thought we could start early." I said cutely. He laughed, placing his hand on my hip to pull me closer. "That's fine by me." He said, his nose grazing the back of my neck which sent tingles down my spine. I smiled deviously as a thought sprung to mind. I took the opportunity and wiggled my bum slightly. "Stop that." He said abruptly, his grip tightening around my hip. "Stop what?" I asked innocently. "Oh my god!" Jimin shouted throwing his head back in almost agony. "You've been teasing me ever since you got here! The whole shower thing, the strawberry today, in the bathroom, not 10 minutes ago, and now the frickin bum movements." He moaned in pain. "You know exactly what you're doing, 'Mrs. Park.'" He said mimicking me. "Maybe~" I replied, biting my finger as I turned to face him. He shot me a smirk. His hand quickly moved down the back of my body as he swiftly grabbed behind my thigh and hoisted me up so that I was on top of him. "So...when was you gunna pay me back?" I asked, my hips slightly grinding his. His eyes grew wide, filling with lust as he swallowed hard. He smirked as he disappeared under the duvet, pulling me down with him.