The After Party

I quickly hopped out of the car and ran up to the dorm. I unlocked the door and swiftly walked into mine and Jimin's room to see what I had to wear. I rummaged through the draws and was throwing clothes everywhere in order to decide. I was trying outfits on and off but quickly as I didn't want to keep the boys waiting. I settled on some black denim shorts and a crop top as it was a relatively warm night and would be hotter in the club. I touched up on my eye makeup and brushed my straight long hair. I quickly grabbed a hoodie and ran out of the dorm building and locked it.

When I got back into the car, the boys were roaring with laughter about something.

I smiled. I was happy that they were happy.

"TO THE PARTY!" Namjoon shouted, holding some alcohol filled bottle up. "Not in the car!" I warned, leaning forward, pushing his arm down so that he didn't spill any alcohol on the leather, or his attire. He scowled at me. "Mood killer." He said side eyeing me. I laughed as i playfully hit him before leaning back next to Jimin. "You look cute." He complimented, laying his hand on my thigh. "Oh please." I said, smacking his hand away, which he didn't move.

We arrived at some building hall and we all piled out of the car, drinks in everyone's hand. Jimin handed me a bottle. "Don't like beer." I declined. He chuckled and threw a arm over my shoulder. "Me either. There's vodka inside don't worry." He giggled as he nudged me. I laughed as I took his hand and entered the building.

There was loads of people there, I wasn't sure who they were, or even if the boys knew. We moved deeper in the hot stuffy room. There was a DJ from what I could see, a bar, and very little light. It was pretty crowded.

I held onto Jimin tighter as we made our way to the bar. He ordered our drinks as I sat down on a stool. The bartender handed Jimin our drinks as we walked over to the other boys. "Turn up!" Tae shouted, spilling liquid everywhere. I hung my head in embarrassment.

We danced and drunk for about 2 hours. "What time is it?" I shouted to Jimin who was behind me. "About 2?" He said taking a sip of his drink. I turned around and grabbed his hand and led him out towards the door. "Ooh jagi where we going?" He slurred. "Oh that's naughty we can't do it in the toilets!" He said, louder than he should've. I laughed at the thought. "Don't be stupid Park." I said leading him outside.

We sat down on the cold, concrete stairs leading up to the main doors. We could still hear the muffled music and could feel the bass. I set my drink down on the top step next to me.

"Are you all packed?" He said slowly, eyes closed. "Mostly." I said looking away. Jimin burped. "Ew you're such an animal." I said removing my hand from his grasp. "No~ jagi." He said trying to take my hand back. Just then he leaned forward and puked all down the steps. Thank god I moved away otherwise he would've been sick over me. "For fuck sake." I said as I helped him up. "You- You're not drunk?" He said wiping his mouth. "I am, just not slaughtered like some." I said stumbling back with him under my arm.

"Baby we need to get you home." I said slower than usual. "But we have to party." He smiled weakly, half asleep. "No we have to sleep." I laughed. "Dance with me!" He said trying to stand up straight. "Stop your making me laugh!" I said, stumbling back, spilling my drink everywhere. "Ugh Jimin!" I said pushing him away, causing him to fall on the steps. "OOPSY daisy, nearly fell into my puke!" He said happier than he should've. I finally gained composure and stopped laughing as I called a taxi off of Jimin's phone to take us back to the dorm.

"What about the guys!?" Jimin shouted, scared and worried. "I'll text them all." I said sitting on his lap. "My butts cold." He whined. "So was mine. That's why im sitting on you now, pabo." I laughed as I waited patiently for the taxi.

"I love you." He slurred. "Thanks." I replied bluntly. "You are welcome." He smiled brightly. There was a long pause. "Wait, don't you love me?" He said, suddenly changing his emotion to sadness. I laughed as I ruffled his hair.

The taxi arrived. "Now either finish your drink or put it on the floor." I said getting off of him. He put the drunk down. "Good choice." I noted as I helped him up.

We both ended up on the floor somehow. I gathered myself together and stood up laughing as the taxi driver helped Jimin. "Thank you jagi." He said, leaning into kiss the taxi driver. He stopped in his tracks as the taxi driver leaned away from him in disgust. "You're not Jordan." Jimin said confused and worried. The taxi driver tutted as he got back into the car. I laughed at my boyfriend as I got into the back of the taxi. Jimin sat beside me and closed the door. "Babe, the driver pretended to be you, do you think he fancies me?" Jimin whispered rather loudly. "I don't know." I shrugged. "Who wouldn't." I winked. He leaned into kiss me but I pushed him back. "You stink of alcohol!" I shouted, about to be sick myself. He groaned and moved away from me. "So do you, but you still look hot...you make me feel funny." He said sounding like a little kid. I burst into laughter as I felt the vodka come up. I quickly put a hand over my mouth. "Jordan's gunna be sick, Jordan's gunna be sick~" Jimin cheered. "Shut up." I said side eyeing him, muffled by my hand.

When we arrived i thanked and paid the taxi driver and ran to the dorm. "Hurry up!" I said to Jimin who was stumbling over to the door. He somehow managed to unlock the door with the key in first time round. I burst through the door and ran into our en suite and just managed to reached the toilet before I puked. I heard Jimin laugh as he closed the main door. I heard him trip into the en suite as he couldn't stop laughing. I puked again before flushing the chain and finally feeling somewhat sober. I wiped my mouth and scooched over to Jimin who was laying by the sink. "How you feeling Dooly?" I said leaning over him and ruffling his hair as he sat up next to me. "Bad. I won't feel okay until you kiss me." He said pouting. "My lips aren't going anywhere unless we brush our teeth." I said helping him up.

We quickly brushed our teeth, Jimin making a drunk mess of himself, toothpaste foam everywhere. "Do I have to undress you myself since you're that incapable." I said following him out of the bathroom and walking into our bedroom. "I wish you would." He said turning back to me. I smirked before his body leaned against mine. "Can you kiss me now." He whined, looking down at my lips. He pushed me back against the bathroom door as I chuckled. I leaned forward and my lips met his.

We stayed making out for a while. Somehow we ended up on the bed, both half naked. I stopped for a moment when I realised. "Im not having sex with you while you're drunk." I stated, pulling away. "Why not?" He whined, his lips slightly swollen. "The more naked you are the less clothes you have to pack tomorrow! And it's not sex jagi, it's love making." I nearly puked at his words. I burst out laughing. "Plus, you're drunk too." He whined, leaning in to kiss me again. I pulled back. "Nuh huh. I'm fine now." I said sitting up proudly. Jimin sat up straight and cleared his throat. "M-me too." He said at his attempt to sound normal. I laughed at his cuteness. "Fuck it, come here." I said tugging at his unbuttoned shirt.

****

Jimin laid his head on my chest as I stroked his hair. We were both still giggling before he looked up at me. "What time is your flight?" He said more seriously. "What flight?" I asked monotone as I closed my eyes. I felt Jimin chuckle slightly before he sighed. "Cancel it. Im not going." I said seriously. "You have to." He said kissing my collar bone. "I don't have to do anything." I protested. "You'll come back sooner than you think." He reassured, stroking my hip. "Mmm." I groaned as I turned away from him.

There was a long silence.

"It's at 8pm." I said through gritted teeth. "So we have to be at the airport at 6." He noted from behind. I sighed in frustration. "Come on, let's sleep, I'll help you pack tomorrow." He said kissing my back. "I don't want to sleep. I fidgeted. "I could be spending time with you." I moaned, sitting up. "You will be...just in another state." He said wisely. He laughed, trying to calm me down. "No." I said turning to face him. "Let's go to our coffee shop. And big hit. Let's just be awake. Please." I begged looking down at his head which was still resting on the pillow. He sighed before removing the covers off of us. "We're gunna be wrecks tomorrow." He chuckled climbing over me. I smiled.

We put extra layers on and threw on our shoes. We walked out of the dorm building as Jimin did the same thing we did that first night; intertwined our fingers and shoved our hands in his hoodie pocket. The only thing different about this night, is that I wasn't planning on sleeping, or worried about him not sleeping,

I was worried about leaving his side completely.