Surprise

"Jimin, what's going on?" I asked concerned.

"Just follow me." He said leading me the opposite way to where I was previously walking. I looked back to find all the boys waving and smiling at me, as if they were sending me off somewhere.

I gulped.

"Where are we going?" I asked following Jimin out of the parking lot. He ignored me, smiling to himself. "Oh my god Jimin where are we going?" I repeated in frustration and slight fear.

We entered some apartment building across from the cinema, his hand still leading mine and him still dragging me behind him. "It's a surprise." He winked. I noticed he couldn't stop smiling. "Close you eyes." He said pressing the elevator button. He placed his hands over my eyes as he lead me forward. I heard the elevator doors close and I felt it start moving.

It was about 3 minutes later and he still hadn't moved his hands, or moved me for that matter. "Why is it taking so long?" I asked agitated, stamping my feet in frustration. "Calm down jagi." He chuckled.

I finally heard the ding and the doors slid open. Jimin lightly pushed me with his body. His hands still blocking my view. I felt a slight breeze as he stopped me from walking any further. "Okay." He sighed. "Keep your eyes closed! I have to do something." He ordered excitedly as he removed his hands from my face. I stood there with my eyelids still shut as I crossed my arms in impatience.

It was about 5 minutes later until he finally spoke up. "Okay...now open!" He said muffled. I opened my eyes to the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

We were up on some roof top. Fairy lights draped over a huge tent. A picnic blanket laid out in front, all neatly set out with food, drinks, blankets, a laptop and a stereo. Rose petals leading up to the tent and everything. Jimin was standing there in a suit with a rose in his mouth, the sunset behind him, perfectly finishing the scene. "So?" He said clenching down on the stem of the rose.

My eyes filled to the brim with water as I ran to him. "You weren't supposed to cry!" He laughed. He embraced me ever so tightly. "You're so cheesy." I whispered in his ear. "But you love it right?" He asked. "I love you." I said truthfully as I pulled away. He wiped my cheeks as he removed the flower from his mouth. His lips attached to mine sweetly as I wrapped my arms back around his neck.

****

We both sat down on the cute pillows, outside the front of the tent, grabbing a glass of champagne and a few snacks each. "Check you, Mr fancy." I said clinking our glasses. He giggled before he took a sip. "I like the lights. I said looking up. "Cute aren't they? I like the pink." He noted. I nodded in agreement. "I stole them from Jin." He laughed. "I could've guessed." I replied eating a strawberry.

"You look great by the way." I said blushing, setting my drink down. I grabbed a blanket and threw it around me. "Only for you" he said wrapping the other half around him as he shuffled next to me.

"Why did you do this?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder. "Because. You deserve it and I love you." He said finishing off his drink. "Plus it's gunna be our last date, you know before..." He stopped in his tracks. "Never mind. But It was a lot of work, you're face was totally worth it though." He smiled as he looked up at the sky. I put my hand on his leg underneath the blanket and smiled up at him before quickly pecking his cheek.

It was perfect.

We sat there for a while, just looking at the sky, talking, about anything and everything that we could think of, not wanting to go to sleep, or leave each others side. The flower petals blew away with the breeze and we laughed to ourselves. "Ah well, it was fun while it lasted." He chuckled. "Let's go inside the tent, it's cold, dark and im hungry." He finally said. I complied as he took my hand and unzipped the tent with his free hand. Inside had fluffy pillows stuffed everywhere, more drinks, a huge quilt and more fairy lights draping over everything. I plugged Jimin's phone into the speaker and pressed shuffle.