Concert

I woke up to the sun illuminating the tent from the outside. I sat up slowly as I turned grabbed my phone and turned it on. I checked the time. '9am.'

Shit.

"Jagi." I said leaning over her. She didn't stir. "Jordan, I'm late to rehearsals." I said shaking her. She finally groaned, indicating that she was awake. She sat up slowly then the realisation sunk in. "Shit!" We both shouted in unison. We quickly grabbed our bags, not bothering to get changed properly. We chucked our shoes on and ran out into the daylight. "Jimin the tent!" She called after me. "It's gunna have to wait until later!" I called back running towards the elevator. I rapidly pressed the button as Jordan caught up with me. The doors finally opened and we entered the silver carriage.

****

"Quick!" I shouted after her as we ran towards the Big Hit building. I quickly grabbed my key and swiped it. The doors opened and we greeted the receptionist, slightly out of breath.

We burst through the dance studio doors as the boys looked at us, displeasingly. "Nice of you to show up." Rapmon said annoyed as he walked past us. I heard Jordan gulp as I looked down guiltily. Jin tutted as he followed Rapmon out the doors. "Where's everyone going?" I stuttered, still slightly out of breath. "To the concert hall. We practiced already." Yoongi said bluntly as he barged past me. "Without you." J-Hope said coldly. "Sorry hyung." Jungkook whispered as he followed the boys out. Once they were all gone i sighed as I threw my bags down. "I'm sorry." Jordan said as she kneeled down beside me. "For what?" I asked covering my face. "For making you late." She said kissing my head. "You didn't make me late, I turned my phone off, wasn't your fault." I said standing to my feet. She took my hand as she led me back out into the cold air. Thankfully, the boys hadn't left and were waiting in the big car.

We hopped in without saying a word. The conversation the boys were having stopped and there was an awkward silence. "Sorry guys." Jordan stuttered. I put my hand on hers. "Don't." I whispered through gritted teeth. I sighed heavily. "Basically my alarm didn't go off." I said bluntly, focusing my eyes out the window, not looking at any of them. "Yeah didn't you go to bed late?" Tae asked sticking up for me. Before I could say anything J-Hope butted in. "So you were texting Tae all night?" He asked, slightly raising his voice. Namjoon scoffed. "No he-" Tae started. "Maybe I was? Either way I'm here now so what's the fucking problem?" I asked eyeing them all. "Calm down." Jordan whispered. I was shouting by now. "No why should I? To be honest I have every right to be late. It was your idea anyway to surprise Jordan the day before the concert anyway." I said pointing at J-Hope. "So i'm sorry that I was late because I was spending time with my girlfriend, who- let me remind you, is leaving in 2 days. So again. Sorry. I'll be more considerate next time." I said sharply, turning my face back towards the window. No one said a word.

The car started moving.

****

We arrived at the concert hall after about ten minutes and I still hadn't gotten all of my anger out.

I asked one of the make up noona's-politely as I could; where my dressing room was. "Last one on the left." She smiled, pointing down the hall. I sped walked there and punched the door open. I breathed out as I sat down in front of the mirror. I ran my hands threw my hair out of frustration. I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it. "Baby it's me." I heard a familiar voice call out.

I walked over and opened the door to let Jordan in. She slowly walked in and closed the door, not taking her eyes off of me. I looked down before I started to cry. She sighed as she pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist before letting the tears fall. "I messed up and now the whole concerts ruined because of me." I cried. "So you missed one practice. So what? Technically, with all the midnight sneak outs we did, you've practiced more than them. Like ive said; you know the choreography, so why are you worrying?" She asked soothing me. "I just don't want to let the ARMY's down." I admitted. "Don't be stupid." She said letting go of me. She looked at me. "Now go out there with the rest of the boys and get ready. Im expecting that pre concert selca." She winked. I smiled as i kissed her, before leaving the dressing room.