twelve

sorry abt the cliffhangers LMAOOO
i just like to ensue chaos 💀💀💀

also i literalyl forgot to update all my books this week SORRY this week of school was so much im already behind hngjshsdf

anyways this one isn't as good, it's a little rushed cause i wanted to get something out D: so it's not the best quality rn but please enjoy

KYOTO, JAPAN.
LEVI'S CAR

twelve ☽ the alpha 

twelve ☽ the alpha 

"I'm going to count down," Levi began.

It had taken you less than a second to ever comprehend Levi's voice, the gun to your head seemed to have taken your ability to form thoughts. He held it tight with his index finger teasing the trigger and simultaneously you.

"When I say three, I want you duck." He finished.

Thankfully, Levi's voice was loud enough to pierce through your pulse, which seemed to have been the only thing you could hear for the past few minutes, save for your heavy breaths.

You gulped, anticipating the next few moments as if Levi was a particular artist creating a work of pointillism. Yes, it was very much like that. The paintbrush was the gun, the bullet was the paint, and you were Levi's canvas.

"One." He cracked his neck side to side, never keeping his gaze unlocked from yours.

You gulped once more, perhaps it would help with your suddenly dry and closed up throat. Or maybe it was just your nerves.

"Two." His steel eyes, although professedly indifferent to the situation, wavered. It was not the same as yours, which were darting in every direction as a result your increasing anxiety.

"Three."

Before you could even breathe, you had ducked underneath the glove compartment. Instinctively, as soon as you sandwiched yourself between the small leg space, you brought your hands to your ears.

The boom of the gun had been slightly muffled, but nevertheless you still gained the constant ring that made you lightheaded. Tiny shards of glass rained onto the passenger seat, some landing on your head.

"Stay there for a little bit," Levi said and he immediately drove away.

For what felt like hours, you huddled in the space below the passenger seat, letting the ringing in your ears slowly disappear. You let yourself catch your breath, something you never thought would be so difficult.

Levi drove you out to God knows where, all you could see was Levi and his tinted windows. Not even the blue sky or clouds could comfort you, they both a muted grey behind the glass.

"Sit up," he finally called out to you.

He briefly parked the car and proceeded to watch you climb to the seat. You watched as he took out a cigarette from his pocket which caused his arms to flex when he reached for it. A spur of emotions washed over you at the sight of him being so...the smoke floated towards you and you grimaced.