seventeen

hiii guys im back lol sorrryy that past few weeks have been really busy for me ( i hate uni lol !!) but yes im here hehehe i hope i can get back to updating regularly but SCHOOL asdasd anyways i love you guysss and i missed u

KYOTO, JAPAN. 10:24 PM.
LEVI'S CAR

seventeen ☽ you and me, finally

"Why are you upset with me, Levi?"

There was a short moment where your words had resonated through Levi's head for what felt like an eternity. Endlessly, over and over again. He even had to ask himself the same question in hopes of an attempt to rationalize his feelings.

Truly, Levi did not know what made him kick Porco to the ground. He didn't even know the guy. Hell, he usually wouldn't have cared so much to the extent where he'd even drag you out of the house.

His grip was familiar against your wrist as he walked you out the door of Petra Ral's house. Rough, demanding, and even possessive. Just as how you've always known it. And instead of being angry with him you were more so confused.

"Get in the car," Levi demanded and it was a sort of no-questions-asked type of demand.

At first, you protested with a whine, shaking his death grip away from your wrist. Although shaking him off didn't prevail, so instead you used your free hand to rip him away. Of course, this only resulted in Levi holding onto you even more tightly than what he had started off with.

"How am I supposed to get in the car if you're too busy holding onto me like this?" You heaved a heavy sigh as he scowled.

Levi takes his car keys from the pocket of his pants and within a click of a button he was able to open the passenger door for you. He looks at you for some time, wondering to himself how even got to this point.

His whole life, never has he minded the business of some girl like this. Even with his past flings, Levi would let them know that they could mess around with other guys, to which they did, and he didn't give a damn at all.

"Why?" Levi found himself speaking his thoughts out loud. "Why, (Y/N)?"

You furrowed your brows, finally halting your resistance against his grip. "What?"

As if a slap to his face, your words reminded him that he wanted to shove you into the passenger seat.

So he did. However it was not what he had envisioned in his mind.

As angry as Levi was, he didn't dare push you in with the same strength he'd been showing to your poor wrist. Rather it was all subtle and gentle movements as he guided you into the seat, which only confused you even more.

"Um..." You frowned, mostly because of your absolute disbelief you had pressed yourself for not being upset at him right now. For fuck's sake, didn't you confess to him a while ago, only for him to ignore you? Now he had the audacity to pick and drag you around just because he could. Just because you were letting him.