three

KYOTO, JAPAN

KYOTO, JAPAN. 4:56PM.
LEVI'S CAR

three crazy but you like that

Sitting in the passenger seat of Levi's car felt like a fever dream. In fact, the entire day felt like it never even happened, like at any given moment you would wake up in the comfort of your bed and you would be back to the girl who only admired Levi from afar. And to be quite honest, that was something you would be content with.

The thing about liking someone you've never talked to before-save for some awkward incidents in school hallways-is that you create a version of them in your head. The Levi of your dreams was definitely not like the Levi in your head, far from it actually.

While he was not all about his reputation around the school, he was all about appearances, and everyone knows how unpredictable appearances are.

To everyone who didn't know him, Levi was a sexy, mysterious bad boy who got what he wanted whenever he wanted. You seemed to agree with everyone; that was before he lunged his fist towards that demon of a vice principal.

You brought your hands together and pinched the skin of your palm as hard as you could, maybe this wasn't real.

"Ow," you whispered.

"What is it?" Levi questioned, aloof from your mannerisms.

Your eyes darted to Levi, half to make sure he was keeping his eyes on the road (which he was, thankfully) and also to see if there was a chance that he was looking at you. Not that you should have cared, anyways.

Levi's hand clutched at the steering wheel while the other assisted the half-lit cigarette in his mouth, thankfully the windows were kept open. Still though, it wasn't enough to keep you from getting annoyed at the scent. In fact, you found it quite irritating that he had the audacity to smoke in the car when you obviously didn't like it. And although you never told him explicitly, you agreed with yourself that your exaggerated coughs were enough to give him the hint.

"Nothing," you deadpanned. "I just don't really appreciate you smoking in the car."

Perhaps your voice had came off with a little bit more attitude than you had intended, nevertheless you were still glad you got your point across. You didn't care if Levi thought you were rude, hell, he was being rude.

"Well, that sure fucking sucks." His eyes were riveted straight ahead, driving out of the neighborhood.

He just had to say that. Out of all the things he could have said, it was that. It was something about the way he said it as well, like he didn't care at all. His voice was monotone, lips straight, and eyes void of emotion. You couldn't read this man, which in fact, made you all the more irritated.

"Get me out." You told him, abruptly. The words shooting at him like daggers, which to his surprise, caught him off guard.

"The hell you just say-"