twenty

hi looool <3 havent been feeling well the last few weeks but im getting better so heres an update :)) i missed this fic dearly fhdfjkghf

hope u guys enjoy this oneeee <3 this one is pretty short but ill be posting another one soon

KYOTO, JAPAN. 11:22 AM
LEVI'S HOUSE

 11:22 AMLEVI'S HOUSE

twenty ☽ before you

"Wake up," a voice called out. "Friggin' whore."

The look on your face was priceless, or at least to Isabel Magnolia it was. Had your brows never creased in confusion or if your eyes didn't blink profusely at her face, she would have never felt so satiated.

"Who-"

"Ah, you've forgotten me already?" Isabel leaps onto the bed beside your disoriented self, causing you to recoil in surprise. "It's me!"

You could only whisper as your eyes were drawn to the girl hovering over you. "Is that you, Isabel? What exactly are you doing here, and-"

Before she could come up with a sarcastic response, both your heads turned at the door of Levi Ackerman's bedroom. He's standing there, frowning slightly.

Levi watched as your eyes twinkled in astonishment. The image in front of him certainly was interesting but not so much so that it was odd. After all, Levi had become accustomed to Isabel's self-invitations into his home, yet it wasn't common enough for Levi to disregard it. Perhaps he had been slightly irked since you were here. Now was not the time to deal with Isabel's antics.

"Big brother Levi!" Suddenly, her weight was lifted off from the bed and you were able to orient yourself.

Levi blinked blankly at you with an underlying impatience set in his stare. Isabel had pounced onto him for a rapid embrace. "Isabel."

"Levi, why are you inviting random girls over again. How much longer until you get bored and the next one comes along."

"Why are you here, Isabel?"

"More like, why is she here?"

Levi's thinning patience had urged him to drag Isabel out of his room, regardless of how close he was to her. Or rather, how close he once was. Of course, this would only result in Isabel's defiance - she was desperately prying Levi's grip off her wrist, scratching him even.

Down the stairs they went and Isabel pouted when he had finally released her.

"How did you get in my house?" Levi mumbled.

She held up a key from her pocket, "it's under the mat."

"Get out."

"Why? Are you trying have sex with her again? You probably already did it last night."

"No, now leave. Go bother Farlan if you have to."

Isabel leaned against the door, only annoying Levi more. She raised her brows and glanced around his home. "Why did you bring her here? Kenny was home last night?"

"I wanted to." Levi took a few short steps towards the girl, "I like her."

A pause was induced. Quite a long one at that. Isabel had time to carefully observe Levi's still expression, she was terrified that Levi was being serious. This was not the Levi she had grown up with.

"Do you like her or do you want to sleep with her?" She insisted, arms crossed. "If you haven't slept with her - like you say - maybe you're just staying with her to prove that you can."

Levi furrowed his brows, not noticing that his fists were tense or that his breaths were more sharp. "Shut the fuck up and leave when I tell you to."

However, she kept going. "She's playing hard to get isn't she? Probably why you're sticking around. When you finally fuck her, you'll get bored and leave."

He scoffed and finally opened the door behind her. "Leave, now."

A wide smile greeted Levi, it was unexpected. Although, the laugh that came afterwards wasn't. "Don't forget who you are, big bro. People can't change that quickly."

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I'm just looking out for my big brother."