thirteen

hi omggggggg can i just say i love your guys' comments so much like i read all of them AND U GUYS ARE SO FUNNY OMFG i love u all i would dO ANYTHING FOR U GUYS LMAO

anyways, i know you guys prefer (Y/N) so i'll change it to that asdasdfgk

ok anyways pls enjoy <3

KYOTO, JAPAN.
LEVI'S CAR

thirteen ☽ die for you

The feeling was exhilarating - heavy breathing, heart pounding, and shaking hands that desperately tried to keep still. Levi's staring at you, utterly stunned as his knees are forced onto the concrete below.

You had impulsively sent your fist to the man who attempted to hold you down. The impact of your fist to this larger man's stomach sends yourself to the ground, bringing a stinging sensation in your hand.

"You bitch!" He's writhing in response to the sudden attack, which allows you to run to Levi's side.

The other men stand still, also as stunned as Levi. However their supposed leader is not impressed with you. He introduced himself as Nile Dawk but neither you or Levi heard him, rather you focused on helping Levi up.

Before you could grab Levi's arm, Nile brings a foot to your stomach and sends you to the ground, face first. "Who said you could do that?"

The air in your lungs seemed to have escaped all at once as you endure the collision. Naturally, you're abdominal muscles are tightening and you curl inwards on the ground. An urge to puke suddenly ensues and it's increasing your anxiety. The kick had forced your stomach to an unnatural position, the world is dizzying and your head could only keep itself on the ground.

As Levi watches you writhe beside him, a sudden increase in his pulse drives him towards Nile. He feels as though there isn't enough time to breathe, he's too occupied with sending his own punch.

"I was going to shit on you for hitting a girl, but it seems like I'm doing the same." Levi sneers.

However, his fist halts mid air as the sound of multiple guns begin to point at him. Two other men had cocked their guns. It leaves him restless, annoyed, and dare he admit it - worried. Mostly for you. He looks at you from the corner of his eye, watching as you cough up blood.

"We aren't going to kill you," Nile says matter-of-factly. He brushes off any wrinkles on his white suit. "We're going to be taking her though. Boys, get him."

On cue, the rest of the group who seemed to have just been mere observers, quickly run to Levi and all simultaneously attack him. They kick him down, punch him with their jealously seeping in their heavy breaths, some even going as far as spitting on him.

And you scream. You scream with the little air you could grasp. It sends Nile backwards for a bit but he instantly regains his focus.

"You. You have no idea how much money you're bringing me." He chuckles, grabbing your arm so he could bring you on your feet.