seven

KYOTO, JAPAN

KYOTO, JAPAN. 4:00PM

seven ☽ reunited

"Levi, why is there blood on your shirt?"

Levi Ackerman tilted his head down, hands in the pockets of his school uniform as he squinted his eyes at the stain. He muttered incoherent curses as he remembered his brunette comrade who-in Levi's available memory-was cheekily smirking in success of purposely leaving his uniform uncleaned, despite Levi asking him numerous times.

Levi furrowed his brows as he watched your expression fold in concern, gripping the straps of your backpack.

"Did you get into a fight? Is that why you weren't at school toda-"

"[Name]." Levi diced your words like a knife, "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to."

"I hate you," You mouth, and his eyes are closed as he inhales sharply as though he could have possible registered your words.

Quietly, your words drown out as more and more students begin to leave the school premises, who would sometimes take a cheeky glance at you and Levi. Although it didn't seem to bother him, it definitely irked you.

"What even was the point of coming to school? It's the end of the day." For a moment, you wilted like a deflated balloon. People were staring and were definitely still talking about you and Levi's date. Thank you, Reiner.

"I'm taking you home," he said matter of factually.

You breathe in deeply, slim fingers finding comfort in rubbing the straps of your backpack. You're stern, but kind. Everything Levi had done up until now-punching your vice principal, randomly kissing you, taking you on a supposed date, and now insisting to take you home with blood on his uniform. All the flags were waving at you in bright red, but you're kind and also intrigued.

He was a pain, but he was also hot and a part of you wanted your questions answered. And who better than Levi himself would have those answers?

So you told Levi, "Fine." And walked along with him away from academy's entrance.

You began a cautious walk down the street, through the student parking lot. A group of students, who you recognized from the academy, were talking amongst themselves. You averted your eyes from the group and nervously tugged the ends of Levi's uniform.

"L-Levi... Where's your car?" You hid yourself behind his walking figure, "People are staring..."

Levi turned to look but the group had immediately looked somewhere else, in hopes of avoiding his death glare. "We are walking."

With the unexpected burst of fume that raged in your voice, Levi awkwardly stood in the middle of the parking lot while you threw weak slaps against his shoulder.