twenty five

hiii i'm officially back!! i was locked out of my wattpad account for quite some time, which really killed my vibe for writing and then i realized no, i just have huge writer's block.

i wonder if people still are in love w levi or maybe everyone moved on... to the jujutsu kaisen men LOLL

also, warning !!! pretty long-ish chapter !!!

twenty five ☽ stolen

KYOTO, JAPAN 10:03 AM
SHINJUKU ACADEMY

The remainder of your school year passes by gradually, peacefully. You also realized that Levi was right—he said he'd take care of everything as long as you listened to him. And so far, its been working out pretty well. Plus, the detectives haven't been in touch since a few months ago. It was a delightful bonus because it's been nice not being paranoid about somehow ending up in a jail cell. So you figured everything really had been taken care of.

Thanks to Levi you were able to focus your anxieties on one thing. It was graduation week.

Professors were wrapping up their curriculum, students began handing in their final projects, and some were only just beginning to study for exams—but everybody was anticipating graduation day. It was on a Thursday, of all days. You had thought to yourself that Friday was much better. You also couldn't shake the thought that this was your last year at the university.

Levi left early, right after his morning classes, to see Kenny. He had no care in the world about graduating, you weren't even sure if he was going to the ceremony. He had told you that his priorities were anything but the ceremony. His plan was to pick up his diploma from the Office of the Registrar and to probably have a private celebration dinner with you.

From a window you watched him get into his car, gleaming in all its raven-like opulence, for you to become miserably bored without him.

"How has life been?"

You're stuck in a daydream, so preoccupied with your thoughts that you had not even realized Sasha was speaking to you. It was when her hand waved vigorously in front of your eyes that prompted a well needed response.

"Huh? Yeah. Life is... fine." There was a long sigh at the end of your sentence, slumping your chin against the palm of your hand. You continue to stare at the vacant road that was once adorned with Levi's Mercedes Benz.

On a bench fixed into the floor, Sasha pulls both you and Mikasa closer towards her body. Her arms are uncomfortably heavy around your shoulders and her grip didn't even compare to that. A sidelong glance towards Mikasa and you could visibly see her brow twitching.

"Guys, we are best friends forever. Riiiiight?" Sasha began. "So that means we should tell each other everything and anything that is going on in our lives. Right...?"

And at that moment, you knew what she was insinuating.

She turned to you. "Right?"

You turn your eyes to meet her big brown ones and then you nodded. She squints at you in a suspecting manner.

Well, you think to yourself, perhaps telling them now instead of later would save for a lot of potential future problems. Still, you waver in your words. Your mouth opens slightly only for no voice to accompany it. Mikasa sighs.