eighteen

HIIII i just wanna apologize for slow updates sjkdfhjskdf this semester of school has been super busy also i didnt have time to edit this chapter so soRRY for grammar errors.

anyways :( but the semester almost done so when its summer ill be updating a lot more !!

enjoy this one <3

warning: slightly nsfw

KYOTO, JAPAN. 11:49 PM.
(Y/N)'S APARTMENT

eighteen ☽ us alone

As elated as you were, nothing could overpower the overwhelming wash of nerves that had you shaking beneath Levi.

He had taken you back to your studio, which felt too small for the heart you had for him. In this confined place that you've gotten used to for the past few years of your life, it felt different having Levi intrude in such a personal space.

You had initially moved in with your father a year after your mother left, mostly because it was the only thing he was able to afford at the time. Ever since then, this had been a place you simultaneously hated but found comfort in. It was a place built on years of forgotten tears, loneliness, and isolation - isolation being the best of the three. Perhaps living alone for a big fraction of your childhood reasoned your independence as a person, this was the only benefit of your father's frequent absences.

Levi had the potential to take that all away from you.

As you laid beneath him, your apartment became a place made only for the two of you. He brings his hand and rests it on your side, and his touch gracefully takes away all the memories that this place held. In this moment, you could only see Levi.

"Are we dating now?" You tilt your head.

Levi pauses for a moment to recollect his thoughts.

Here he was, hovering above a girl he finally admitted that he likes, alone in her apartment. What's more was that this wasn't the first time he's been in this position. His eyes look into yours and he catches a glimpse of his reflection, he's all you can see.

So he exhales sharply, fighting back the unexpected thought of stuttering his reply. Which to him, stuttering would be the utmost of embarrassing in this moment.

"Yeah," was all he said. He agreed to himself that there was no way in hell he could stutter a single word.

When Levi craned his neck and exposed a tattoo you hadn't noticed until now, your fingertips reached for the black ink.

"You didn't tell me you had a tattoo, Levi." You casually mention, thinking about his commitment to having a tattoo, and also his commitment to your newly-found relationship.

Without a word, he sits up on your bed, you following right after. A blush finds its way to taint your cheeks when you watch Levi take his shirt off. You wondered, since when on Earth did this teasing got you to the point of utmost frustration? Was this even teasing? No, it couldn't be. Levi was only just taking his shirt off, nothing more and nothing less.