🧡 Amber and Vanilla 💛

"And then my soul saw you

and it kind of went, 

"Oh, there you are. 

I've been looking for you."

~Unknown

and

"It's the connection we can't explain."

~Unknown

.....

Chapter 13

Y/N POV

"Alpha, there are two visitors at the border. They said that they're from the Kim Pack. They said that their mates are here," Hyunjin says, sticking his head into my office in the Alpha Packhouse.

"Mates as in plural?" I ask, looking up at him. 

"Yeah, I know right?"

"That's never happened before. Wolves are supposed to only have one mate in their lifetime, unless it's a second chance mate-"

"Which only happens after the first mate has died,"

"Are they werewolves? Are you sure that they're from the Kim Pack," 

"Yes, I could sense their wolves, a beta and a gamma. Only Namjoon can confirm their status in his pack,"

"Alright," I wave my hand and dismiss him, "I'll head over in a moment."

I stand up from my chair and head out into the hallway. Who could be visiting us? We've been kind of popular lately.

"Hey, babe," Namjoon tackles me from behind, wraps his arms around my waist, and kisses my cheek lovingly. 

Namjoon has become more touchy as days go on. He's been here for about a week and seemed to have no intention of leaving, which was weird because he has a pack to run. Whenever I asked him about it, he would say that his beta was handling things in his absence and then kiss me until I forgot bout it. Speaking of kissing, the more time I've spent with Namjoon, the more I had become okay with PDA.

Sometimes at night, he would come to my bedroom to sleep in my bed. His eyes would be red and puffy like he had been crying. At first, I thought it was homesickness or missed someone in his family or something like that. 

He wouldn't talk about it, just asking if he could hold me. I would let him sleep in my arms as his shoulders shook. He'd mumble things to himself, to me, and sometimes to the Moon Goddess. He'd apologize and beg for forgiveness, for what I still don't know to this day.

"Hey, you," I coo. I turn and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips. He hums into the kiss and goes in for another quick one.

"What you up to today?"

"Right now, I'm going to go greet some visitors at the border. Then after that, handle some business with Hyunjin around the pack. Oh, and before I forget, we have to go to dinner at my packhouse. The girls miss us,"

He furrows his brows, "Also known as Jisoo wants to check on us,"

"Bingo!" I chuckle, and he joins in on the laughter, "You know how she feels about our situation, and besides, she worries. The Alpha packhouse is really big, and I miss them, too."

Namjoon and I had moved into the Alpha packhouse. He says that we should break it in and make it feel like home before we start having pups, and he has an idea what to do with the extra rooms.