🎉 Surprise, Surprise 🎁

"Surprise is the greatest gift which life can grant us."

~ Boris Pasternak

.......

Chapter 23

Namjoon POV

It was something about waking up with your handsome mate in my arms after an exciting night of make-up sex. And knowing that my other mates were downstairs making breakfast for us.

I gently shake my lover, "Jin, time to wake up,"

"Nooo!" He groans, slinging an arm around my waist and burying his face in my chest. "We have to get up," I reason, "our mates are cooking for us,"

"What?!" He snaps up, "Taehyung cannot cook, oh my god, they're gonna kill us with their food!" he shrieks as he heads to the kitchen. I follow him after grabbing a tank top.

When we enter the kitchen, Y/N is at the stove, stirring something with Tae's arms around her waist. She looks over her shoulder to greet us, stepping away from Tae shyly, "Good Morning, how did you guys sleep?"

"Oh, I bet they slept isn't, isn't that right Jin?" Tae teased with a smirk, leaning over the counter toward where Jin was sitting, cheeks flushed pink.

"We slept well actually," I say sending Tae a "Shut up" look when her back is turned.

"Why? She already knows you two were fucking," Taehyung says, pouring himself and Jin a glass of orange juice. Jin chokes on his juice at that, and Y/n turns to smack Tae's arm.

"W-what?" Jin says, looking at her, "You're not mad, are you?"

I watch her as she answers, She sets two plates full of food in front of each of us, and shrugs, "No, I'm not mad. Tae told me last night, I don't mind really. I can't really expect you not to be intimate. Eventually, it will happen with me or amongst yourselves."

"With you?" I ask softly. I can't help but imagine her in bed with me, breathless as I sink into her warmth. Jin pales at her answer and starts picking at his food.

She nods shyly, handing Tae a plate of food and making a cup of tea for herself.

"Anyway, what's the plan for today?" I ask, taking a seat next to Jin.

"Well, I've been thinking that you could move in with us, I mean if you wanted to and we can start to take about the merging of our pack, and all that official pack stuff after breakfast," Y/n says, peeking over her mug at me, awaiting my response.

"Oh! um, actually, I had something else in mind. I mean, about moving in. Jin, Tae, and I have our home at the Kim Pack, and you have your home here-"

"Joon, you better not be about to reject our mate's proposal to move in with her," Tae says, frowning.

"I'm not! I was thinking that when we merge our packs into one, we can do the same with our homes,"

"What does that even mean, Joon?"

"Let him finish, please," Y/n reasons, placing a hand in mine.

"What I mean is, I want us to get a new house, and move in together. A new start, and expand our lands."

"A new house? There's not an empty house for sale here in my pack lands."

"We'll have to build our own, then. And I know the perfect place for it." I explain, "I'll show you, later, when I take you all on a walk and picnic later."