😡 Annoying Visitors 😠

"Maybe it won't work out. 

But maybe if it does will be the best adventure ever."

~Unknown

.....

Chapter 5

Y/n POV

The door swings open, drawing me away from my thoughts abruptly. I nearly drop the picture that I had forgotten I was even holding.

Raising my eyes to my intruder, "Dammit Hyunjin!"

"My bad, Alpha." He apologizes. 

"There are visitors just outside of town." He informs me.

"Which pack?" I ask as I set the pictures aside.

"The Kim Pack, Alpha."

"Hm," I snorted in disbelief. "Their business?"

"No idea," He shrugs. 

"Ok, I want you to go and greet them with a greeting party. Bring a few of our best warriors, too. Be hospitable and bring him to the meeting house."

"But Alpha, it is customary for the Alpha to greet visitors,"

"Beta, what about me is customary or traditional, and what did I tell you about calling me alpha and being so formal, hmm?"

"But~"

"But nothing," I pause and take a breath. 

Hyunjin was always so stiff when we worked, but when we weren't he was so much more fun, "Is the Alpha and Beta of the Kim pack as scary as people say?"

"No, I'm afraid not," he gulps, clenching his fists, "Just annoying,"

"The Alpha came alone. He says he comes peacefully and would like to talk over lunch with you."

I hum in response. "What should we do, Alpha?" Hyunjin asks.

"Proceed with your orders, and I'll come down to see him when I'm done here, 'kay?"

I teasingly give him a wink, and he hurries out the door.

.....

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

I decided to bring about six of our best warriors with me, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose. The welcoming committee A.K.A. fangirls of Alpha Kim, who aggressively volunteered themselves. Meh, less work for me.

I walked towards the border as people gawked as I passed through the crowd. The crowd must have accumulated after I left to tell Alpha.

The crowd let up, and I stepped out into the clearing and finally laid my eyes on Alpha Kim.

He was first to break the silence, "Are you the alpha?" His voice was surprisingly deep.

"No, I am not." I bow once I'm two feet away from him.

"When is your Alpha going to come to see me?" He says, slightly agitated.

"When Alpha pleases, Sir," I say, as sweetly as possible. Ass-kissing isn't one of my hobbies. His jackass could buzz off if he thought he was gonna get special treatment.

He scoffs, "I already told you, I really mean none of you any harm. I was just curious about your Alpha. Think of it as a friendly visit."

"Curious about our Alpha?"