🗅 Mate and Greet 🗅

"My heart knows when the search is over"

~bliss~

.....

Chapter 8

Kim Namjoon POV

I had about twenty to thirty minutes until my mate was here. Well, that's not exactly true. I have two other mates, Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin. It amazed me when this new one appeared.

I try to mindlink Jin, but he doesn't respond. I tried Taehyung instead.

Hey, Tae. Are you there?  I mindlink.

Yea, wassup babe?  He responds.

Could you bring me a change of clothes? Something classy but casual, y' know? I ask.

I'm on it! When and Where? He replies.

I'm at the BloodMoon Pack, in the meeting-house, I instruct. I wonder for a second should I tell him about our new mate, but I couldn't seem to bring myself to tell him.

Give the clothes to someone to give to me. I cut the mindlink.

Of course, I had other things to think about, like if the new mate was a boy or a girl? Either way, of course, He or she would be accepted enthusiastically. Their scent was beyond delectable and downright unfair. I go to the nearest bathroom and wait for TaeTae.

Abruptly, I hear two familiar voices out in the hallway.

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" One voice says, which sounds like Jin.

"Yes, I'm sure, Hyung. Bloodmoon pack. Meetinghouse. Blah, Blah, Blah."

"You're forgetting one thing, Tae." Jin chides.

"What?"

"He said, give them the clothes and leave."

"But, Hyung, don't you smell that?" Shit, they knew about my new mate. I knew it was incredibly selfish of me to want our addition to myself. I couldn't help it. Something was going on.

"Yes~" He replies

"Isn't it amazing?! We have another mate!" Their voices are just outside of the bathroom.

I step out of the bathroom and crash into Tae.

"Oh, hey, Joonie!" Tae says, kissing me on the lips, then I hug Jin.

I take the clothes from Tae. "It's okay, guys. I can handle it from here." I say, dismissively spinning on my heel and going back into the bathroom.

"What do you mean?" Jin asks, following after me.

Tae comes in next, "Namjoon, we have another mate. Here, at this pack," He emphasizes his point by pointing at the ground between us. "There's no way I'm leaving."

I don't bother going into a stall they've both seen me naked countless times. 

(Da fit!)