😠 Friends Argue Sometimes 😠

"If I argue with you I care,

LMAO I'm not gonna argue with someone IDGAF about"

~Unknown

.....

Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I follow the scent to a large gathering of people. They don't notice my arrival at all, murmuring about something. The scent is stronger now, My mate is nearby. 

I pick up another scent, it's Hyunjin. Why was he here? 

I squeeze through the crowd just enough to see the visitor. In the middle of the clearing stood Alpha Kim. The scent, if I'm not mistaken, was coming from him. 

He was captivating, absolutely breathtaking, I couldn't take my eyes from him. The sight of him, his smell made me drool. I take in his features, those chocolate brown eyes, plump lips, squishy cheeks, a sharp jawline. He was beautiful, masculine, and strong. I had to resist the urge to run to him. My wolf was dying to take control, I try to hold the wall up between us. 

He scours the crowd, looking for something frantically. A flood of jealousy takes over my body.

Who could he be looking for? Who could possibly have his attention? 

Just the thought makes me growl lowly. He swivels his head in my general direction and his eyes turn an alluring gray-silver color that takes my breath away. 

He was looking for me. I didn't even think about how he could smell me too. That he could sense my presence too. 

My throat suddenly felt dry being under his powerful gaze and dominating aura. He was an Alpha, just like me. I inwardly scoff, this must be the dumbest and cruelest thing the Moon Goddess could have done. An Alpha and an Alpha, C'mon! One of us would have to submit to the other this to even work. And it wasn't gonna be me! 

Which made what I was about to do much easier. It wasn't ever gonna work, anyway. I was fine on my own, I've done it for so long. I would just be depressingly alone for the rest of my existence. The urge to call out to him is too strong, so I press my lips into a thin line to stifle the words. My wolf somehow breaks down the wall that I built between us, and my wolf lets out one word, "Mate," My voice is barely a whisper and shocked. My mate says the words at the same time as me. The words shock me as well as everyone else in the clearing, and no one seems to know that it came from me. 

Before I could change my mind, I turn on my heel and run. For the first time in my life, I turn tail and run away from my problems. The tears run down my cheeks as I run into the packhouse, slamming the front door open.

"Y/n?" I hear Jisoo ask as I enter.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Rose asks, in a concerned voice.

I run up the stairs and into my room. Throwing myself onto my bed, letting out pitiful heaving sobs. Why does this hurt so much? I haven't even met!

My bedroom door creaks open, "Y/n-ah, what's wrong?" Jisoo asks. The bed dips from her weight, she pats my head gently. 

I sit up, hug her tightly, and sob even harder, "It's okay, let it out. Let it out." She pats my back.

"I found him, Jisoo," I say, my voice thick with saliva.

"Found who?" She questions.

"My mate, Kim Namjoon." I offer.