𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

| 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 #𝟮 |

Misumi woke up under her covers, keeping herself warm from the January chills. It was a Saturday and Ochaco and her had planned another play date for the kids. She quickly got out of bed, fixed her covers and headed to the bathroom for a shower. After coming out the shower she heard a ring from her phone, Bakugo was calling her.

Misumi: Hey Katsuki what's up?

Bakugo: Hey babe I'm on the way to your house, I was thinking about training the kid today.

Misumi: Ah we're going to the park today. We're meeting up with Deku & Ockaco, wanna come?

Bakugo: Fuck, that damn Deku is gonna be there?

Misumi: Cmon...pleaseeeee you can play with Katsuya later, I'll bring his training stuff!!

Bakugo: Fine.

Misumi: Yes! Ok I'll see ya later at the park! Bye babe love ya!!

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

Misumi was the first to the park with Katsuya. They just set up a blanket at the park for the adults to sit while watching the kids. She later then saw the familiar brunette and green haired couple walking towards her.

"Oh Ochaco-chan over here!!" Misumi waved at the family walking over to her.

"Hii Sumi-chan!"

"Hi Deku-kun how are you guys? Hi Eri-chan, Katsuya's already at the playground!"

"Oi Eri over here!!" Katsuya yelled running towards the small girl. They started over by the swings, pushing each other before later having a completion between who can jump off the swing the furthest. Later they started playing tag which would always end up in Katsuya's victory due to his teleportation.

The adults were talking, sitting on the picnic blanket. The kids were still playing tag, but this time using their quirks. Katsuya would obviously use his teleportation, but would get hit a few times with small objects from Erina's telekenesis & zero gravity quirk.

"Oi Katsuya!" Bakugo called over to his son, grabbing his attention.

"Dad!!" Katsuya ran over to his dad getting picked up and having his hair ruffled.

"Where's ya mom?"

"She's over there!! Look Dad, mom is teaching me how to do this!!" He gathered up his strength and teleported him and his dad, having them pop right in front of the others.

"K-kacchan!?" Deku was surprised at the sudden appearance of his rival.

"Damn Deku!" He yelled before turning to see his girlfriend praising his son over his new trick.

"Katsuya! Wow you actually did it this time!! Aww I'm so proud of youuu." She smothered her son, hugging him tightly and placing kisses all over his face.

"Ah mom!!" He complained wiping all the kisses off his face and running off to the playground where Erina was waiting.