𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 |

the couple had brought their new baby girl, bakugo katsumi, home about a month ago to which they had been busy and tired being parents to a month old baby. katsumi would wake up at random times with her constant crying until either parent came to comfort her or change her diaper. and although misumi had already parented one child by herself, taking care of another one was still something she needed to get used to as it has been 7 years since she took care of katsuya as a baby.

katsuki on the other hand was completely new to parenting a newborn, having his first child being unknown to him at birth. both of them needed to adjust to katsumi's routine of naps, changing diapers, feeding, bathing, and the cycle continued. but as the weeks passed they surely were used to her needy routine.

to misumi's surprise the blonde had been taking this whole new parenting thing well. thinking that he'd be frustrated and angry at their daughter was more what she expected, but he was pretty patient and caring towards his daughter which warmed her heart.

it had reached the end of another day as misumi put katsumi to sleep while bakugo was preparing katsuya for bed with ease. the kids were both sound asleep as the couple had both met in bed to which they fell asleep right away. taking care of katsumi took much of their energy and also taking care of katsuya added to that. if homework helping, making lunches, and dropping and picking up from school wasn't enough then adding katsumi's needs added to their plates was much more stressful.

as the couple had fallen asleep, the next few hours of their sleep was interrupted by the sound of katsumi's usual cry which could be heard through the house. misumi had acted on reflex as she quickly gotten out of bed prepared to put her back to sleep. but she was soon carried back to bed by her boyfriend. "it's ok babe, get back to sleep. i'll take care of her." he as left the room to tend to their daughter's need in the nursery.

the blonde had opened the door to see his daughter crying as she laid in the crib they had built for her. "what's wrong my princess?" he picked her up, rocking her in his arms as he headed to the rocking chair to relax himself. she had slowly drifted asleep in her father's arms as he also fell asleep, not returning back to his own room.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

the sun has risen and misumi woken up to an empty bed to which she never remember her boyfriend ever coming back into. she brushed her teeth and changing her clothes before heading down the stairs to see her two blondies in the kitchen.

"good morning mom!" katsuya had run up to his mom giving her his usual morning greeting which consisted of a warm hug. meanwhile, bakugo had been cooking up a breakfast as he was usually the first to wake up in the house, getting katsuya ready for school himself as misumi slept through the morning. while the two boys were busy in the kitchen, katsumi was placed on her mat in the living room, admiring the toys hanging from it.

misumi had walked over to her, picking her up off the mat. "good morning my princess! did papa feed you already?" katsumi had a bright smile as her mother walked her over to the dining room.

"baby, you have to feed her, you're fucking lucky she hasn't cried yet or else I would've woke you the fuck up." bakugo clarified as he continued to cook up breakfast for his family.

"oh is there no more breast milk in the fridge? i'll go make some more later, but let's go feed you now baby!" she carried katsumi into the living room letting her suck her breasts for breakfast.

bakugo had finished making breakfast, placing it on the table as katsuya set the table with utensils and plates.

"oi katsuya, you better eat fast or else you're get be late for school dumbass!" he had scolded seeing his son taking his time eating breakfast with barely anytime left before he needed to leave.

"katsuki remember what i said! no cursing in front of the baby!" misumi glared at him and his sailor's mouth not wanting her daughter's first word to be a curse word.

"she'll be fine, she can't understand a fucking thing i'm saying anyways." the blonde retorted back.

before they could continue their bickering suya had interrupted them "mom! i'm gonna be late!!"

"ahh i'm sorry suya! let's go now baby! do you have everything?" she had stopped breastfeeding katsumi handing her over to her dad before leaving the house with her son in her hand.

katsuki had walked over to the couch with his dark haired daughter burping her after her feeding session. she had laid her head over his shoulder as she slowly closed her eyes due to the heat radiating off his body making her sleepy.

realizing thar katsumi had been sleeping, the blonde brought her to his chest for a much more comfortable position.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

misumi had come back after dropping off katsuya at school to find the blonde dozed off as he laid on the couch with his daughter also sleeping on his chest. she walked up to the father daughter duo taking out her phone, taking a few pictures before picking up katsumi slowly to not wake her up. she placed her in her crib to take the rest of her nap.

misumi had come back downstairs to see the blonde still sound asleep in the same position as before. misumi had sat on the floor in front of him admiring his features as she played with his hair. he had eventually waken up to the touch of girlfriend as he looked straight into her cool blue eyes.

"where's the baby?" bakugo had asked wondering where she was as he realized she was no longer asleep on his chest.

"i put her upstairs so she could sleep in her crib, but you guys looked sooooo cute when I came back!" she smiled before showing him the many pictures she had taken before he woke up.

"oi! don't fucking share that with any of those dumbasses, they'll known i've gone soft." he looked to the side shyly before being engulfed in hug from his girlfriend as she hopped right on top him.

"relax hot head! besides, soft suki is only for me and kids!" she reassured him placing kisses all over his face before getting off him to clean the house a bit before they katsumi woke up again. but that was quickly ruined as her boyfriend pulled her back on top of him.

"you know i love you right?" they had looked each other in the eye with love as misumi cupped katsuki's face with her hands.

"you tell me everyday."

"well i love you and the kids and i couldn't be any happier right now." he confessed remembering the turn of events that had brought them back together.

"me too! all three of you bring so much joy and i couldn't ask for anything more." they had been getting closer and closer slowly closing the gap between them, leaning in for a kiss but was soon interrupted at the sound of another cry from their daughter upstairs.

the parents had sighed in unison "i'll go get her, she probably needs a diaper change." misumi got off the blonde heading up to nursery leaving katsuki to himself in the living room.

—————————————————————
A/N: alrighttyyy another chapter!! I absolutely love the way this chapter turned out I thought it was so cute how soft bakugo is for his family especially katsumi <333 I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter! I'll update asap, good night/day wherever you live <33

𝟭𝟮𝟱𝟴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.