𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

| 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 |

"Ahhh I'm late I'm late!!" Misumi ran towards the entrance putting her shoes on quickly wasting no time grabbing her work badge, keys and purse.

"Katsuki don't forget to drop off Katsuya at school!!" She reminded him for like the 5th time that morning.

"Hah like I'd forget to!!" She slammed the door, not even paying attention to what Bakugo was saying as she left the house. Luckily her job was not too far of a drive from their house. She's probably be only 10 minutes late.

Luckily as soon as she came in no one scolded her for being late. Everyone in the office knows she has a kid, so her boss is slightly less strict on her compared to everyone else.

One of her co-workers, who worked in the design department, had approached her. "Ne ne Takeuchi-san I didn't know you were dating the #2 hero!"

"Yeah I am- wait how do you know!?" She's seen one article about them, but she didn't think that's it get around much.

Her co-worker had plopped down a magazine right on her desk. The front cover was then playing on the beach. "You're on the front cover this time! But I've seen you in articles from the Billboard Chart." Misumi did not think that it would be this serious to the point that they'd make the front cover. She didn't mind everyone knowing about their relationship, she just hoped they wouldn't follow them every time they had a family outing. "Ehhh? I guess I forgot they actually write those kind of things in magazines."

"Yeah this time you're at the beach. Oh is this your son?" Her co-workers have never actually seen her son in person but have always seen pictures on her desk. "Yeah he's 6 now, he looks just like his dad."

"Wait his dad is Ground zero? You guys are not married?"

"Ah no, we used to date in highschool and after we graduated I had my son, but we broke up so I didn't tell him. But we're back together now."

"Sounds complicated."

"It was..."

"So why were you late today?" Misumi's closest co-worker, Fujimura-san, popped her head out from her desk listening to her previous conversation.

Fujimura had known Misumi from another workplace back when they lived on the countryside. However, the countryside is not the best place for a fashion and hero design firm. They had both transferred to Tokyo looking for better opportunities in the big city.

"Ah my alarm didn't go off and I had to prepare lunches today for me and my son."

"Which reminds me I need to put my lun- ehhhh?! I forgot it at home." Looking into her bag for her usual bento, but this time it wasn't in her purse. She realized while going through all that rush she must've forgot it.

"You can just buy lunch with me today!!" Fujimura suggested.

Just as Misumi thought it would be alright just to buy lunch rather than going back home, she checked her purse for her wallet only for it to also be absent from its usual spot. "Just great, I forgot my wallet too."