𝗼𝗻𝗲.

| 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 |

"Katsuyaaa let's go now baby. It's time to say bye bye to our old house. Then we can say hi to our new and bigger house in Tokyo okie?"

"Okie mom!! I can't wait to see our new house!!" the 5 year old blonde ran down the stairs, excited to see his new house in the big city. He couldn't hold his excitement for a new school and new friends.

"Alright alright let's get into the car now so we can see our new house!!" Misumi started the loaded car and started to head to the brand new house that would be waiting for them.

—————————————————————

"Ready?" She had keys ready to unlock the empty 2 story house waiting right in front of her eyes.

"Open it open it!" Just like his mother, Katsuya couldn't contain his eagerness to see his ginormous house up ahead

"Okieee, here ya gooo!!!" The flew open as the duo saw a lovely modern home with wood floors and white plain walls. The area was much bigger than previous 2 bedroom apartment. And they were both ready to begin their new life.

Misumi had been saving for years so she could buy a house in her old city. It brings back old memories of her times in highschool. I wonder how he's doing, how everyone's doing. Maybe I should visit some friends or maybe we can do some kind of reunion.

Night time had fallen and Misumi started unpacking some daily necessities. She stumbled across an old album that she hadn't looked at in years. It would bring back so many memories but she wasn't sure if she wanted to remember those times she experienced as a teenager. The memories weren't painful but she didn't want to be reminded of the good times only to never have them back ever again.

She opened the album to find pictures of her and Bakugo when they were dating. All her friends looking happy, not worrying about anything else in world. It was such a good time, but everything has to end.

Bakugo & Misumi were dating for 3 years, ever since they were first years. They met in class but hated each other's guts when they first met. Slowly they grew on each other and ended having feelings for one another. In their 3rd year they had ended things off after a huge fight they had. After graduation, they no longer kept in touch and went their separate ways.

She wondered how her life would've been if they had not ended, would they even keep Katsuya, would they be married, would they still be happy as they were back then? What if's don't matter now, that was in the past, this is present and she was happy with her life now. She had a wonderful son who she loved unconditionally and cared for. And she couldn't ask for anything more.

𝟰𝟵𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.