𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

| 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮... |

misumi and bakugo were sitting in the doctors office as they waited for the buses to call them. misumi was in her fifth month already and it was about time they found out the gender.

"what do you think our little one's gonna be? a boy or girl, huh? i don't mind having another boy, but i'm kinda hoping for a little girl." misumi rubbed her now much bigger belly feeling impatient to see the results.

"fuck, a little girl... if she looks like you then i don't know if i could ever handle her getting a boyfriend."

"well either way you'd be way too overprotective of our children."

just before katsuki could even come back with a smart remark, a nurse came out with her clipboard as she called out misumi.

"ms.takeuchi?" misumi stood up and followed the young nurse with her boyfriend trailing right behind her.

"hi ms.takeuchi, how are you feeling? you are about 20 weeks in i believe, right?"

"yes i've been feeling a bit more kicking now that i've hit my second trimester."

"is this your first pregnancy?"

"nope, it is actually my second one now."

"ok great! so you shouldn't feel too nervous. well we will start the ultrasound now and then i'll have the doctor come in to have a look at the baby and tell you if anything looks concerning."

misumi replied in agreement, plopping herself onto to chair before getting reclined.

the nurse held the special gel in her hand as she was about to spread it all over misumi's pregnant belly. "it's gonna feel a bit cold."

she moved the device around before finding the perfect spot. "alright there you go, you can now hear the heartbeat! and did you want to find out the gender today?"

"umm yes please."

bakugo held her hand as they waited for the nurse to change the position of the ultrasound.

"alrighty are you ready?"

the couple nodded their head in unison, clearly excited to find out the gender of their second child.

the nurse looked around to make sure she got the gender correctly before announcing it. "you're having a...."

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙

—————————————————————
A/N: ahhh kinda short chapter as I just want to just get something in.... i've been realllllly busy with school so I will update when I have more time. I want to write for fun and try my best in writing, not feel pressured to write a story every week cuz i know I won't be able to write my best... wellllll sorry for the rant but I hope you at least enjoyed this chapter
𝟯𝟲𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.