𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

| 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 |

Misumi was about to make breakfast, but as soon as she opens the refrigerator door she saw basically nothing in fridge that she could cook with. So it was time for some grocery shopping.

Usually Misumi would drop Katsuya off at her parents house and then go grocery, but it was too last minute for him to be dropped off. So this time she'll just have to take him with her even if it meant him begging for almost everything in the store.

she woke up sleeping Katsuya so she could get him ready for their errand. She hoped he wouldn't be too much of a grump since he just woke up. But surprisingly he was alright, he wasn't complaining, he was obeying everything his mother asked so easily. But why?

Was he finally done being temper headed after he got his quirk? Wow if he was, then he was totally the opposite of his father. I hope he stays like that hehe I don't want to deal with another hot head again even if I love him.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

They both arrived at the entrance of the grocery store after parking the car. Katsuya grabbed the cart and headed to his mother. He would have to go on his tippy toes in order to get a peek of where he was going. So Misumi took over the 'driving' while Katsuya held onto his mother's arm. They we're going aisle to aisle slowly going through the list of all the things they needed for the house and placing them in the basket.

Soon enough they passed, every kids' dream aisle. The candy aisle. Katsuya knew his mother wouldn't let him get candy since it wasn't on their list of necessities, but it was worth a try. He picked up his favorite treat and ran to his mother who was in the next aisle looking at noodles.

"Mom! Mom! Can we pleaaaaaseeeee gets this!!! I really want to eat it." He held up his candy as he gave her the puppy eyes which begged for to buy this one treat for him.

"hmmm Katsuya you know how I feel about giving you many sweets, but since you were being a good boy this morning I will buy it ok?" It would only be this once so she didn't mind, but at the same time she felt like giving him a little treat because...

"hmmm Katsuya you know how I feel about giving you many sweets, but since you were being a good boy this morning I will buy it ok?" It would only be this once so she didn't mind, but at the same time she felt like giving him a little treat because of what he's been feeling lately. She still had those questions on her mind and she really felt happy that she told her son almost everything. A huge was lifted off of her so might as well give her son a treat too.

"Yay thank you mom!!" He was jumping for joy as his mother agreed to buy him his favorite candy.

"you're welcome honey, but can you do me a favor? I need you to grab some chips for me ok?" She was kind of hesitant to give him his first errand but she think he'll be alright after all it was just in the next aisle.

"You bet mom!! I will pick your most favorite chips everrr." He yelled as he ran off to the snack aisle. However, before he could even reach the chips section he bumped into a very tall, muscular blonde and landed on his butt.