𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

| 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽 |

| 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 3𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘜.𝘈. |

Mina entered inside the 3-A classroom, heading straight to Misumi's desk to pass on a message. "Ah Sumi-chan!! Someone's outside the classroom, said he wanted to talk to you."

"Eh? Who?" Misumi asked confused as to who could be asking for her. She had many friends outside her class, but most of them would just come into her classroom to talk to her or just call her themselves.

"Oh it's that purple haired guy you're friend with in the other class." She immediately knew exactly who the pink skinned girl was talking about. But she was confused as to why he couldn't just call her over himself. They were pretty close friends since they were 1st years, but they haven't been talking much since she got together with Bakugo, only speaking to him when they bumped into one another.

"Ok thanks!!" Misumi left her seat to leave the classroom, seeing the purple haired boy waiting right near the entrance of her classroom.

"Ah Shin-tan what's up?" She greeted him by his nickname which she gave him when they first became friends after the sport festival in their first year.

"I have something to tell you, let's go somewhere else." He placed his hands in his uniform pants taking the lead while Misumi followed right behind him. They stopped at a bench near one of the fields, each of them taking their seats next to each other.

"So what's up?" Misumi started curious as to what he was going to tell her.

"I'm just gonna be straight with you, I love you Misumi. I always have since we 1st years, but why did you choose him? That jerk probably treats you like trash and he doesn't deserve you!!" Shinso forwardly said taking Misumi aback. Why didn't he tell her before, why now? Especially since he knew she was already in a serious relationship with an explosive blonde. "W-what? You know I can't accept your feelings, you know I love someone else and my heart only belongs to him, you know that Shinso." Misumi said not sparing him of his feelings. She couldn't be soft with this situation, she could be leading him already knowing she has her heart set out for one guy.

"But why?! He doesn't deserve you, he is a dick to everyone around him." He continued, badmouthing her boyfriend right to her face, not even knowing a single thing that happens in her relationship. It wasn't his business to tell her that he doesn't deserve her and she started to feel her blood boil, but she continued to remain calm.

"But he isn't to me, he loves me and I feel safe around him, ok?" She tried explaining to him another time, but he just wasn't getting the hint.

"Why can't you just dump him and be mine Misumi, I'll treat you better than he ever will." At this point she was just done with his bullshit, she didn't care if she lost him as a friend. He was being such a sick to her that it didn't matter if she hurt his "precious" feelings or not.

"No you won't!! You have no business in my relationship telling me Katsuki doesn't deserve me!! I'm leaving Shinso." Misumi stood up from the bench but before she take another step Shinso pulled her arm placing his hands to cup her face. He pulled her face towards his, placing his lips on hers forcefully. She couldn't pull away, he was just much stronger and bigger than her. She could feel her tears about to form, but she eventually could pull away from his grip.