𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

| 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 |

It was middle of August, where the days were getting longer and hotter as the summer continued. And this weather was good for one thing. parties. Specifically baby showers. It's been quite a couple of months since Ochaco had told Misumi about her pregnancy and the months had flew by as her baby bump was clearly bigger.

Ochaco had invited practically all of their class to celebrate the coming of their second child. Misumi had arrived last with Katsuya being such a hassle in the morning. She greeted everyone heading up to the large stack of presents already placed for the new midoriya on the way. Katsuya ran off to find Erina, leaving Misumi looking for someone to talk to.

"Misumi!!! I thought you'd never come!!" the pregnant lady approached giving her a hug.

"Ah sorry Ochaco-Chan!! Katsuya was being not cooperating with me this morning."

"Oh did Bakugo not come with you." Ochaco looked around not seeing the ash blonde who usually with her at events.

"Actually he said he had some work he needed to catch up today, but he might come later."

Mina had spotted Misumi talking to Ochaco. "Sumi-chan over here!!" She yelled across the room, clearly grabbing Misumi's attention. She then ended her conversation with Ochaco, walking over to her very energetic pink girlfriend.

"Girl I have not seen you in months!! You have to catch me up!"

"How much do you think a mom can do?" It was true though. Being a mom did take a majority of Misumi's times. She can't go party as much or go on many dates with her boyfriend.

"Well how have you and Bakugo been?"

"We've been alright, a few pointless fights here and there but we're good."

"Have you guys y'know?" Mina smirked asking the same question from many months ago before the were even official. Misumi's face started heating up and turned into a tomato color. "why do you keep asking that?!"

"I'm curiousssss, but have you?" Mina continued to press on her on the subject being the most person she is. Misumi was keeping real quiet, but eventually she gave in knowing Mina wouldn't move from the subject til she got her answer. "fineee we have."

"OMG FOR REALLL?!"

"yes mina now can you stop asking, it's so embarrassing." It had been 8 months since they started their relationship again so naturally they would've gotten around too it. But with a kid in the house, it is much harder to have sex as much as they want to.

"fine but if you get pregnant again I better be one of the first to know!!"

"alright alright if it EVER happens I'll tell you."

"Do you know if you guys wants more kids?"

"I haven't really asked him, but honestly I don't think I would mind having one or two more."

"Awwww ok it's settled you have to make more babies!!"

"I'll have to ask Katsuki about that first."

"I'm hearing baby talk over here, so who's pregnant now.." Jirou popped into the conversation hearing everything they've been talking about this entire time.

"JIROU!!" the two women were taken by surprise as the purple haired woman came out of no where.

"HAHA, but if we're seriously speaking the only other one pregnant here would be either you or Momo. So spill, are you or not?"