𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘀 |

| "𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵." |

The blonde duo had started their race both trying their best to win. And although Bakugo wouldn't mind Misumi, he didn't think that right now is the best time and it would make her uncomfortable. So he was going to win, he wasn't going to let his son win despite him being just a 5 year old. They were both extremely competitive and it was clear that they were definitely father and son.

They were currently on their last lap. Bakugo was in first while Katsuya was coming in close at second place. They both wanted to win but it was such a close call they wouldn't be able to tell who won until the very end. But in the end Bakugo is the one who got first place. Katsuya threw his controller in anger as he lost the bet. He really wanted to see his old man kiss his mom.

"Haha brat I win!!" Bakugo laughed in his face. It was a little petty he admits that, but at least he doesn't have to deal with the awkwardness if he were to kiss his mom.

"Alright Mr.Bakugo you win, what do you want?" He sighed in defeat hoping the winner wouldn't be asking for too much. He let him have some time to think before he got his answer.

"Ok brat I got it, I want you to call me dad from now on."

"Ehhhh.... alright fine d-dad." This caught Katsuya off guard, he wasn't used this man being his dad so calling him dad would be a whole new level of comfort for him.

Misumi had finished the dishes and she headed for the blonde duo sitting in front of the tv. She was curious as to why her son's face was red from, she's guessing, embarrassment.

"So who won??"

"Dad won." She was surprised by the sudden name change. She knew why he didn't call him dad just yet. He wasn't completely comfortable at fact that his dad suddenly appeared after never showing up in his first 5 years of life.

"Oh how nice Katsuya you call him dad now." Although it may have surprised her, she was happy they were slowly getting closer.

"Yeah we had a bet and dad won so now I have to call him that."

"Ohhh so what did you bet Katsuya?" She was genuinely curious what a 5 year old would bet. She thought it wouldn't be anything too serious.

"Eh it wasn't anything special mom. You wanna play? I'll bring down another controller." The kid ran up the stairs clearly avoiding the question his mother had asked. He thought he would be in trouble for putting his parents in that position clearly knowing that they haven't talked in a while.

"So what was Katsuya's bet, Bakugo?"Misumi sat right next to older blonde on the floor. She actually curious what her son had bet on a game.

"Ahh that little brat wanted us to kiss, you're lucky I won short stack." She immediately felt heat rise up in her face. Why would he even want that, stupid Suya.

"Ehhh why would he want that? He should've asked for a game or something."

"Hell if I know, little shit probably just wanted us to get back together."