𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

| 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀 |

a ring was heard at the door as misumi was cooking dinner as katsuki and the kids were in the living room playing and enjoying some quality time. katsuya ran to the door as soon as the sound came from the door always asking who it is before opening the door. right behind was katsuki with his little girl in his arms.

katsuya opened the door to see his mother's one and only pink friend. "AUNT MINA!" katsuya exclaimed as he held the door open until his very excited aunt walked in. "AHH hi katsuya!! aunt mina missed you so much!!" she pulled the seven year old in for a hug, then looking up towards the older blonde with the infant in his arms. "AND OMG- look at this cute little princess!! you look just like your daddy!" mina squished her chubby cheeks, taking katsumi straight into her arms.

"oi raccoon eyes, what the hell are you doing here?!" the angry blonde shouted as the pinky continued to admire his daughter who was currently in her arms with a smile on her face as she played with the pink hair.

"shh katsuki. don't be so rude, i invited her and the rest of the gang to see the kids. we haven't seen any of them since katsumi was born." misumi interrupted as she greeted mina excitedly to see her best friend.

"yeah bakugo! we wanted to see this cutie after almost six months of not seeing you guys!" mina teased as she walked towards the living room with misumi. "oh yeah it's been so long! sorry, we've been so busy with the kids, especially this one here!!" the mother pointed towards her daughter who has been getting all the attention in the house.

bakugo was left in the foyer of the house, but before heading back towards the living room, another ring was heard at the door. to which he opened it to see his "idiotic" friends.

"yo bakubro! how's the baby, man?" kirishima walked in greeting the already annoyed blonde with kaminari right behind him. "tch, none of your damn business." bakugo answered.

"awww c'mon kacchan, i've seen pictures of her, she's really cute!!" kaminari came in placing his arm over katsuki's broad shoulders. to which he responded being more annoyed than he already is "i already told ya dunce face! you don't get to see her, you're gonna rub your dumbassness all over her!"

"oh boys! you're here! katsumi's in the living room with suya and mina." misumi greeted her two friends with katsuya clinging to her as he we waved with a bright smile on his face. "oh look, there's the little man! you're so big and manly now! you look just like your old man!" kiri messed with his blonde locks. "you should see katsumi then. it's so unfair, why do they both get to look like katsuki." misumi commented before kiri and kami entered into the living room to see mina playing with yet another child that looked like their best friend, except katsumi had her mother's straight black hair.

"it's not my fault your genes can't compete against my strong ass genes." katsuki added making misumi more upset. the couple continued to throw disses at each other. and as they continued to bicker, their guests played peacefully with their children, not paying attention to any of their bickering.

mina eventually interrupted their continuous bickering "just get married already, jeez! you already fight like an old married couple! plus it's been like what- 2 years? since you two got back together."

"oh mina-chan... you really think i'm gonna marry an angry pomeranian like him?" she sarcastically retorted turning a blind eye from her boyfriend.

"who the fuck you calling an angry pomeranian?!?"

"who else?!"

katsumi started to bawl as her parents were currently having their childish argument. "MOM, DAD!! YOU MADE KATSUMI CRY!!" katsuya complained watching as katsumi continued to cry.

"yeahhhh, see look what you did mom and dad! you made the precious princess cry! why did you guys make her cry!" kaminari took the chance to hold her, taking her from mina's arms, to which resulted in the infant crying even more causing more ruckus.

"see i fucking told ya! she don't like your dumbass!" katsuki stomped towards the other blonde, taking his daughter back to making her stop crying immediately.

"awwww she's a daddy's girl!" mina fangirled at the fact that the most angriest guy she knew having a daddy's girl. "tch, shut up raccoon eyes!!"

"c'mon bakubro, it's cute! and she looks like a little girl version of you besides the hair, how can that not be cute!" the red head commented admiring his best friend having a baby now.

"of course, she's fucking adorable, she's my kid!"

"ahaha, sorry to break it to ya, but i wouldn't you as cute kacchan."

"no uncle kiri! katsumi gets her cuteness from me!!" katsuya stated with a toothy grin plastered on his face which filled the room with laughter. misumi walked over to her precious son squishy his chubby cheeks because of his cute statement. "yes baby, she gets it from you. your father's too scary too give her cuteness."

"alright! let's go eat now before the food gets cold!" misumi clapped her hands as everyone gathered around the table, each taking a seat before digging into the delicious dinner misumi had made as always.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

the group had all left after dinner as misumi had to put to kids to sleep. leaving katsuki to see out his group of friends.

"yo bakugo, thanks for having us over, the kids are so cute!!" kaminari thanked the explosive blonde to which he gave him an eye roll. "i didn't even know you guys were even fucking coming."

"hehe tell the kids goodnight!" with that kaminari and mina headed out the door, leaving kirishima to say a few words to his best friend.

"hey, man so are you ever gonna propose soon?" kiri asked quietly.

"i already told ya, we've been so busy with the brats that i haven't got the chance to do it." katsuki admitted clearly unsure of when exactly he should make a move.

"better got on that soon, man. before you know it you'll already be on three years of just being girlfriend and boyfriend again."

"tch, don't you think i fucking know that, shitty hair. i just need to make it special for her, since i kinda fucked up the first time."

"KIRI C'MON! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG!" mina yelled from outside waiting for the red head to drop the both of them off at their houses.

"well alright man, i'll see ya later." kirishima waved as he exited out of the house, bakugo closing the door behind him.

—————————————————————
A/N: I'M BACKKK BITCHESSS!!! yes I did not die in a ditch. I had a really badddd writers block + I've been busy so I haven't gotten the chance to update, but here I am with another chapter!! hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I can come out with another one soon.

𝟭𝟭𝟯𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

ALSO I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE TO SEE THE IS BUT,

THANKKKK UUU FOR 100k+ READS & 3k VOTES!!!! <33333