𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 |

Misumi had just gotten off work and right as she got home she needed to pack a bag for Katsuya to go to her parents house. She needed to get ready for tonight. And what was tonight you ask?

It was the big UA high school reunion. They did this about every 5 years for the alumni.

And tonight Misumi was going to meet everyone again for the first time in 6 years. It would be an understatement to say she was nervous, because the only people she's seen from school were Bakugo, Deku, and Ochako. They were also the only ones who she had a kid and it's not that she didn't want to show off her kid, it was more of what would her classmates think? She never stayed in contact with any of them, she just took off and left the city without saying goodbye. And to top it all off she suddenly has a kid now.

Misumi was getting ready; doing her makeup, fixing her hair, choosing out a perfect casual but still formal outfit. The event wasn't necessarily the most formal, but it wasn't a show up in your training clothes type of event.

Misumi was all ready to go, but she just needed to wait on her parents to come pick up Katsuya. Once they came in the door, they wished their daughter good luck because they knew she would be some kind of nervous for tonight.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 |

Misumi took a deep breath before entering the nicely decorated building. The event would be held in one of the training centers like the one they used for the school festival concert.

The interior was beautifully decorated. There was streamers, balloons, and tables set up everywhere. There was a section that showed all the pictures of every single graduating year and Misumi headed there first to look at some of the memories they created when they were all in high school.

While at the photos sections she bumped into her best friend Mina, she was the only other girl in bakusquad and they obviously were very close to each other.

"Oh shit my bad....sumi-chan?! You actually cameee!! Wow you look so good. How have you been, it's been years?!" She took Misumi right away and starting hugging her while jumping.

"Hey Mina-chan, yeah sorry I haven't been in touch. I kinda just packed up and left after graduation."

"Yeah why'd you do that without even saying goodbye, we all thought we would all be be friends even after graduation. But I guess that break up with Bakugo must've been bad that you wanted to leave huh?"

"Actually the breakup was only one part of it..."

"Oiii Sumi-chan, Mina-chan!!" They saw all the girls coming together in the distance.

"Hey sumi how's Katsuya we haven't seen him in while." Ochako asked, basically spilling her secret she wanted to keep hidden for a just a little bit longer.

"Ehhh Sumi who's this Katsuya?" Momo asked giving her a smirk thinking that it was her boyfriend or something.

"Guys guys it's nothing like that haha. Katsuya's my son!!" She cleared up the misunderstanding knowing that would bring up some chaos. They didn't know that she was a mom and to them this was a BIG thing.