𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

| 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 |

maternity leave as she was entering her 8th month into her pregnancy, leaving her to clean the house and wait around the house until her two boys came home from work and school. but with the baby on the way bakugo agreed to take a day or two off to help prepare the house for the baby.

katsuya would be in school so they didn't have to worry about keeping him away as his dad was building the crib and setting up shelves as misumi decorated and organized.

with misumi being a designer and katsuki's growing up around designers himself, it was no debate that this room was going put together perfectly just like the rest of their house.

misumi opened the room they planned to place the nursery at, only to see a bunch of furniture and packed up boxes that was still in the guest room. "katsuki we have to clear out the guest room before we start."

"fine but don't start moving things in until i'm done with this shit. i don't need ya overworking yourself with that big ass stomach of yours." the blonde picked up a few boxes before heading down the stairs to the storage, leaving misumi with yet again nothing to do.

"fineee, but you don't need to point out my fatass belly, ya jerk!" she yelled so he could purposely hear her as he travelled down the stairs.

after moving all the furniture by himself, bakugo finally had cleared the room with only 3 more boxes left to bring to the storage.

he figured might as well take it in one go as he pretty much handled the rest already.

"be careful katsuki, why don't you just take two trips. i don't need you busting your ass down the stairs now." she worried as he continued to stack the boxes leaving the room.

"i'll be fine short stack, relax."

"alright mr.#2 hero, don't blame me if you trip and bust your ass."

and just like misumi had said he tripped down the stairs as he couldn't see with all the boxes in his face. he had fallen from halfway to the bottom hitting all the boxes on the way down.

misumi came running after the tumbling sound which could be heard through the house. "YOU DUMBASS! are you ok babe?!"

"relax babe, i've taken harder hits than this, i'll be fine."

"are you sure? you didn't hit your head right?" she pulled his face, checking for any injuries. the blonde stared at her admiring the worried face she had been giving him. she loved everything about her, but he just loved how caring she was towards him despite his rough exterior.

"i'm fine dumbass, don't worry about me. let's just finished the damn room already."

bakugo started with the new crib they had bought as misumi folded clothes, placing them in the drawer they had built beforehand. the room was slowly coming together as the day went by.

"you know, we haven't thought of any names yet."

"oh shit you're right, short stack." he answered still focused on building the crib.

"hmmmmm I guess we'll go with another katsu to match the two I already have." misumi thought aloud as her boyfriend was slightly tuned out.

"oh! how about katsua?"

"you could do better."

she continued to think of the many options for a girl name that started with katsu. "hmmm....katsuko? katsuyo?"

"lame."

"well i don't see ya helping, dummy!" she gave him an annoyed look as he thought to himself, actually thinking of a name that would be suiting for their daughter.

"katsumi?"

"but then she'll probably go by sumi and that might be confusing...."

"not like anyone in the fucking house calls you that." he retorted back continuing to add more furniture and installing shelf's to the room.

"hmmmm i guess that's true, but we can still think before i go into labor."

before they knew it they had finished with bakugo building and moving things most of time as misumi organized everything and decorating the small amount of decor in the room. the peachy and neutral tones of the room went together well and were perfect for a new baby girl that was on the way.

—————————————————————
A/N: a bit of a small update as i wanted to get at least 1 chapter before I get jammed packed with school work for the next couple of weeks. i'll try my best to update on my free time, but no promises 🙈. welllll I hope you enjoyed the chapter this time around :)

𝟳𝟬𝟵 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.