𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

| 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 |

mina💖
sooo misumi when you
gonna spill some tea??

sumi
idk what ur talking bout 🤷‍♀️

ochako💕
cmon you know what we're
taking bout sumi-chan

tsuyu🐸💚
u and bakugo-chan

toruuu🤍🙈
hehe yeah u guys are cute
and what happened at the party
we saw u leave and then come back
but it was sooo sus 👀

momo🖤
Why don't we all just meet
sumi can spill everything then!!

sumi
ehhh but I can't just leave
katsuya and no one can
babysit him

ochako💕
just bring him
I'll bring Erina too!!

sumi
okiee
let's have a picnic at the park then!!

Misumi arrived at the usual park by her house, just in time to see everyone already there. Just like always, she was always the one to bring the food, being the best cook out of the girls. She pulled out a large bento with many layers, enough food to feed everyone!!

"TA-DAA!!" Misumi exclaimed taking the lid off the bento box, revealing a cute and delicious meal.

Everyone dug in, savoring all the amazing flavors in the mouths.

"Wahhh sumi-channn!! It's sooo good just like always!!" Mina hummed in delight. She was always joyous when she ate Misumi's food and today was no exception.

"Haha thanks I've been practicing cooking for the past couple years so I can cook for this hungry little monster!" She teased messing with the blondes' hair, ruffling it all up, making it messier than it already was.

"Heyyy mommm" the little blonde complained towards his mother who messed with his spiky hair.

"Ehh I'm so jealous Katsuya!!" Toru complained wishing that she could be in his shoes, eating the delicious food everyday.

"Yeah I wish I could have Sumi's cooking everyday!!" Momo agreed with Toru as well, even if she did have her own chefs, Misumi's was hard to beat.

"Haha only me and dad can have mom's cooking a lot!!" Katsuya boasts with his cheeky grin. The food was so good and everyone was finished in a flash.

"Eh Sumi-chan, does Bakugo come over to your house a lot?" Mina asked trying to get the juicy details of what's been happening between the old couple.

"Oh yeah, he's been coming over a lot lately."

"Say, Katsuya, do you love your dad?"

"Yeah!! Dad's supperrrr cool and he plays with me!!"

"Ok Katsuya, since you finished your food you can go play, but don't move too much since you just finished."

"Alright mom. Cmon Erina, let's go play!!"

"It's good he's hanging out with Bakugo, huh?"