𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

| 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 |

the couple had started their days at different times as usual with katsuki getting up quite early to train and head to his agency. however today was no ordinary day for them, it was their one year anniversary and although the blonde woke up earlier than misumi to get to work he had secretly taken off of work just to plan what he would do for their very special one year anniversary again.

he left the house per usual to train but came back home after picking up katsuya from school. he had prepped the food and slightly decorated the house before misumi would come. he had wrapped a small box which would be given out later as a surprise.

misumi had come home at her normal time but curious as to the fact why katsuya was not at school when she was ready to pick him up. there was no sign of her son or boyfriend around the house. she assumed they went out or something as the teachers informed her that his dad had picked him up today.

misumi had plopped down on couch after a long day at work. while resting her eyes, the father and son duo had been hiding behind the counter waiting patiently for the mother to come towards the kitchen where they had been hiding. katsuya was being held in his dad's lap covering his mouth making sure not to make any noise.

"ah I should katsuki and see where he is with katsuya." misumi had finally gotten up heading towards the dining room to pick up her phone but then taking a detour to the kitchen for a glass of water. before she reached the kitchen the duo popped their heads out with katsuya yelling "SURPRISE!!!"

which then misumi jumped scared to their surprise that they had been in the house the entire time. "babyyyy don't scare me like that you almost gave me a heart attack!! i was about to smack you both."

"sowwyyy mom..."

she pulled them both in for a hug as the father was already holding their son in his arms. they pulled away and bakugo brought suya down. misumi then brought him in for another hug which was quickly followed by a kiss.

"happy anniversary baby."

"happy anniversary katsuki! mannnn it's already been a year.... you better not back after year three again, you jerk."

"hell no!"

"good." she walked over to the living room where katsuya had started to play. as she left katsuki stared at her lovingly, admiring everything about her. the way she looked at him, said his name, how she looked beautiful in every moment of her life, how she cared for everyone around her. he loved everything about her and he couldn't have be asked for better life with her.

after bonding katsuya for a bit she had looked through the kitchen to make some food, not realizing he had already made food.

he continued to eye her every moment. "did I ever tell you how much I fucking love you?" he blurted out taking misumi by surprise as she barely sees her boyfriend being this soft. "everyday." she wrapped her arms around his neck look at him with the same look in her eyes inching closer until their lips met.

he had kissed her softly with him holding her by the waist while she ran her fingers through this soft tuffs of hair. they pulled away looking each in the eyes once again before starting again which soon came with an interruption from their six year old.

"EWWWWW!!!! can we please just eat now, i'm hungry." he got off his game and sat at the table waiting for his parents to join him.

"fine brat, we'll eat but i'm taking your mom with me!!" he swept her off her feet carrying her bridal style and placing his girlfriend on his lap as he sat at the table joining his son. katsuya was such a momma's boy, but could ya blame him more than half of years was spent with his mom, this action made him extremely jealous as he didn't want his dad to take his mom away from him.

"NO FAIR!! HOW COME YOU GET MOM ALL TO YOURSELF!!" he hopped out from his chair tugging at his mom's sleeve, wanting he to sit beside him as she usually does.

"ah what am i gonna do with you both, you're such babies!!" she pinched both of cheeks as they winced from slight pain. she sat at her usual seat at the table and started dinner.

after dinner misumi put katsuya to sleep in his own room before heading to the couple's shared bedroom right down the hall.

she opened the door to see katsuki shirtless with only his pair of boxers which he had usually worn to go to sleep. before misumi placed herself in bed, the blonde stopped her placing the small box he had wrapped earlier in her hands. she looked at him in confusion, wondering what he could've gotten her.

she unwrapped the small box revealing a small ring. it was probably the most simple ring, gold with one single small jade stone on it.

"katsuki is this...?"

she had recognized the ring as it used be hers back in high school. he had originally gave her this promise ring back when they were first years after celebrating their first year anniversary back a couple years ago.

the ring she had gave back to him when they broke up.

"yeah it is i kept it all this time, but I wanted to make a new promise for our new relationship."

the small pregnant woman had tackled him, making him fall into the bed behind them with her resting on top of chest.

"you know how much i fucking love you misumi? it felt like i had my heart ripped out when we broke up. and i know I ruined our possible future we could've had after we graduated. we could've lived together, maybe even getting married, make our first child when we wanted to. but right now we have a family and i wouldn't trade it for the world. i know i can be such an asshole and i probably will never deserve such a caring and beautiful woman like you, but i'll try to be best for you and our family."

she began to crypts she held onto his neck still not looking him in the eye. she wiped her tears before caressing the blonde's face.

"katsuki you don't have to try to be best because you've already given me the best. no one could ever replace you. I love you with all my heart and soul. my heart belongs to you and only you, wellllll maybe except our children. but you are my one and only."

—————————————————————

A/N: AHHHH OKIE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR TODAY!! THIS IS ONE IS MUCH BETTER AND LET ME JUST SAYYYY I LOVE THIS CHAPTERRR <3

THANK YOU FOR 50k READS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ALREADY REACHED THIS MANY READS IT'S ACTUALLY CRAZY SO THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE YOU'VE BEEN GIVING THIS BOOK <3

𝟭𝟭𝟰𝟭 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.