𝘁𝘄𝗼.

| 𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗮 |

| 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 |

It was almost a week after class 3-A had graduated from UA. Misumi was still heart broken, shutting herself in her room most nights crying herself to sleep wondering what went wrong.

She hasn't seen any friends, her parents are worried, but Misumi didn't give a shit what everyone thought. The only boy she loved for 3 years, was gone. It ended so badly and she had been barely holding on. Every little thing had reminded her of him and it hurt, it hurt so much ever since they broke up 2 weeks ago.

Not only was she heartbroken, she was also feeling very sick. She was nauseous all day and throwing up anything she ate. Her breasts were super sore as well. She was in so much pain mentally and physically. But she started to connect the dots. She missed her period for the month. Bakugo and her had also had sex around the same time.

Fuck, I better hope I'm not pregnant and with Katsuki's baby.

Fuck fuck fuck. what do I do if I am? What will my parents say? What will Katsuki say? No wait, he wants nothing to do with me, we're done for...

Misumi walked to the nearest store to pick up a few pregnancy tests. She went back home and hurriedly went to the bathroom to use the tests before anyone got home.

She was so nervous to find out what the result would be. This would determine the rest of her life. She had to live with a kid at the age of 18 and without any help from the father. She knew she was going to struggle and she didn't know if her parents would support her, but either way she knew she would keep the kid.

A few minutes have passed and test #1 came out positive. Then she tried all the remaining tests she had gotten and each and everyone of them came out with the same result. positive.

shit.

what the fuck.

it had finally hit her. She has to grow up and raise a kid. She doesn't have time to figure out her life and take the time to find a job and go to school. She has to be prepared to give this kid the best life she can give him or her.

well I guess I should probably tell my parents first. what are they gonna think? They are portably going to going to kill me.

sumi
hey mom!
I have something to tell
you and dad can u guys both come to my
apartment tonight or tomorrow??

mom
hi sweetie
sure ur father and I can come
in tomorrow!!
is everything alright?

sumi
yeah yeah
everything's alright
I just needed to tell u guys
ok I'm gonna go to sleep now
goodnight mom!!
love u 😘

mom
ok sweetie I will see u tomorrow
goodnight
I love u too 💕

Misumi was so nervous and anxious. She could barely even process for herself that she was going to be a mom. would I even be a good mom? how would I tell them that their father is katsuki? would he even want to know? hopefully I will never run into him with my kid. I could never tell him, it would just get too complicated and messy. yeah, he can never find out. She was so deep in her thoughts, but she had to go to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day. She put the thoughts aside and closed her eyes.

| 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 |

Misumi opened up the door of her apartment to see both of her parents. They were both worried about Misumi the whole night. What could she possibly be telling them?