𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

| 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 |

Ughhh what happened last night I feel horrible.. well I guess I don't mind this though.
Misumi woke up only to be in her lover's arms. She played with the blonde's hair who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Ahh you look so cute when you sleep Katsuki." She said in a whisper, admiring his peaceful state.

"Mm you're awake short stack?"  He woke up to the sound of her voice with his eyes still closed as he pulled her in closer.

"Yeah I am" He opened his eyes to see Misumi staring at him lovingly while still embraced in his arms and playing with his spiky tuffs of hair.

"Why are you staring at me ya weirdo?"

"Whyy not? you're super cute when you sleep."

"No I'm not."

"Awww but you are and you can't change my mind on that." She booped his nose and hopped out of bed into the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen up.

"Sooo what happened last night, I don't remember getting dropped off home or changing."

"You really don't remember dumbass? I had to carry your fatass here cuz you got drunk last night."

"wait really? Did I do or say anything bad? Wait where's Katsuya? He didn't see me drunk right?" Misumi popped her head out in surprise to his response. She's never been drunk before so she didn't know her drunk habits. She kept pondering on the possibilities that could've happened whil she was intoxicated.

"Slow down idiot. I dropped the brat off at my parents before I picked you up. And you only said some shit to me."

"Ehh really?! Like what? It wasn't mean or anything, right?"

| 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 |

"Fuck, stop clinging to me dumbass so I can just carry you." Bakugo held her by waist, supporting her as he unlocked the door with the keys she gave him. They stumbled through the door as he tried to bring her up the stairs, but she was making it very difficult with all her movement.

"But you'll leave me again sukiiiii...." Misumi held his arm tighter, not letting him leave from her side.

"I won't I'm just bringing you to the damn bed." He tried pulling her up to carry her, but she just fell to the floor, taking him with her.

"Why do youu alwaysh leaveee me sukii? Whyyy do you make me feel this wayyy? Asking me to be yours again as if nothing happened back then. why are you makin'me shooo confusheddd.." she looked down at her lap with tears forming in her eyes.

"Shit just go to sleep already short stack."

"Can you sleep with me pretttyyyyyy pweeeasseee."

"Fine."

| 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘯𝘥 |

"Holy shit I'm sorry Katsuki, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"Nah but we need to talk."

"I didn't mean what I said Katsuki, I was just drunk alright!" This caught her off guard and definitely didn't want to have this conversation until she was sure of her answer.

"I know, but shit Misumi you wouldn't say that stuff unless you actually felt that way, alright." He looked at her softly, trying to understand why she felt like that, why she felt confused about her feelings in the first place.

"I'm just confused alright. Trust me, I wanna be yours again, but I don't know how it'll go and I don't think I can handle losing you again. I just can't go through another heartbreak after the first one." She explained looking down at her lap, afraid of what he might say or think of her.

"So what you're just not going to even try despite yours or my feelings?"

"I don't know.." Silence filled the room for a while after her statement.

"When were you even going to give me an answer to my confession anyways?" He asked in a feeling disappointed that she probably wasn't even thinking about that day until recently.

"I don't know alright Katsuki!" She snapped, not wanting to talk about this anymore. She didn't want to turn this into an argument but she just felt so frustrated, confused about her feelings.

"What the hell Misumi!? Should've told me that before you led me on thinking this was going to work again!!" Bakugo yelled back turning this into a full fledged argument. He hated that she felt confused, that she even considered him leaving her again for good.

"I-I love you Katsuki, but I'm just thinking that what if it doesn't work out, I still have to take care of our son by myself like before, but I'll be more heartbroken than last time!!" He could hear the soreness of her throat as she tried to hold back her tears. But eventually they came rushing down, letting her frustration show.

"You can't go thinking the worst possible scenario dumbass."

"I know I-I just don't want to dive in just to be heartbroken again ok? If I say yes, you can't leave me Katsuki alright? I need you. It was so hard after graduation and then having and raising our son by myself. Especially when he looks exactly like you, I was just reminded of you everyday, so there was no getting you out of my head ever. But now you're actually here with me again. I just can't fuck this up again." She began to explain in a quieter voice due to her tears streaming down her face. The blonde wiped her tears from falling down her face and embraced her in his arm, right on his chest where she could hear his rapid heartbeat, calming her down.

"It's ok Misumi I'm not going anywhere alright?" He reassured her still remaining in their embrace for a few more minutes drowning in tears.

"Sooooo does this mean we're together now." She broke the silence

"Hell yeah short stack!" He exclaimed pulling her closer by her waist.

—————————————————————

A/N: ok ok another chapter!! Honestly don't know why this took me so long to write, but I hope you enjoyed it!!

𝟵𝟳𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.