𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

| 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 |

katsuya had just been picked up from school seeing his father taking katsumi for a walk on his back. quickly after arriving home katsuya headed straight to his room to place his bag down then returning back to the living room to play his games. he had gotten into a routine of playing by himself at home as his parents were busy taking care of the addition to the family.

at first katsuya was unfamiliar with his parents not having their full attention on him. and he missed the moments where his parents played with him or when his dad trained him til the sun setted.

katsumi has been around for about 6 months now which meant katsuya was used to sharing the spotlight with his younger sister. but she definitely took more of the spotlight than he wanted.

he barely trained, mainly keeping indoors unless erina was out to play. but she often wasn't let outside due to her parents also having another baby of their own, leaving katsuya once again alone.

sure he was sad at first, but after the months went by he got used to the feeling of loneliness.

while katsuya continued his own adventure in his room, his parents were in the kitchen with misumi prepping dinner while katsuki fed katsumi.

"you know katsuya's been rather quiet since katsumi was born. I'm starting to worry if we didn't pay much attention to him." misumi initiated the conversation
noticing her son's unusual behavior.

"I'm sure the brat's fine."

"i'm serious katsuki. you should start training him again, i'm sure i can handle katsumi all by myself now."

"sure i need a damn workout too."

"we'll talk to katsuya later but for now let's just eat, the food's ready."

after dinner misumi set katsumi down as she did every night while bakugo assisted katsuya as he tried to get read for bed himself.

but before it was lights out and katsuya got in bed, a knock was heard from his door where he saw his parents standing before his room.

"ready to go to sleep, baby?"

"yup!"

"so mama and papa were talking and we're thinking that you can start training again. isn't that great?!"

katsuya nodded his head in agreement feeling quite.

"ne katsuya...do you think that mama and papa spend more time with katsumi than you?"

he nodded with tears swelling in his eyes.

"awww my baby i'm sorry but know that mama and papa love you the most in the world!!" misumi pulled in her son for a tight hug giving him all the affection he needs while he continued to cry in her arms.

meanwhile, katsuki was sliently watching them hug it out as he was never one to show his emotions that easily like his girlfriend.

"oi katsuki you better come here and join us!" he slowly walked over obeying her wishes as he brought both of them in his arms.

after pulling away from the embrace, the hot headed blonde stated "you better be ready for tomorrow brat, i'm not going fucking easy on ya!!"

"you got it dad!" katsuya retorted with a slight grin on his face. he was glad everything would slowly turn back to normal as katsumi got older and didn't need the full attention of both parents now.

—————————————————————
A/N: hehe I'm backkk!!! honestly I had nooo idea what to write with this chapter but I hope you at least semi liked this horrible chapieee 😖✋🏼 WELLLLL I'll seee ya in the next chapter bye bye!!

𝟱𝟱𝟮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.