𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.

| 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 |

"Oh hey Katsuki!!" Misumi opened up the door for the blonde to see her still in the process of doing her makeup and hair.

"Yeah what's up short stuff."

"Thanks for watching Katsuya today, I was just gonna ask my parents." She went to the nearest mirror doing her makeup and fixing her hair before choosing her outfit.

"Yeah whatever, I just wanna train with the brat today." Misumi went upstairs deciding on what she should actually wear with her meet up with the girls. In the end she came down the stairs with her plaided crop top and jeans. She however threw on a jacket since it was still cold outside in December.

"Where the hell are you going anyways dressed like that?!" Bakugo complained after seeing her outfit. If what she was wearing made his heart skip a beat because she was just too damn pretty then any guy would think the same. And one thing is for sure, he was not gonna lose her to some other dude drooling over her body.

"Whatttt.....I'm not even revealing anything!! Plus I'm just hanging out with the girls." She reassured him knowing that she'll just be hanging out with the girls and that there was no other intention other than she wanted finally dress up after years of not going out.

"If anyone flirts with you, I'll kill them."

"You know no one will do that after seeing that picture of us at the park. I mean practically everyone knows about us now, even if we're not officially together."

"Then be mine already damnit!!"

"We'll talk about that another day Katsuki, I have to go now. Tell Katsuya that I'll be back later tonight!!"

Misumi waited outside her house, waiting for the girls to pick her up. But she couldn't help but let her mind wander to what Bakugo had said.

Should we just get back together. He's definitely shown how much he cares about me and more importantly, Katsuya. It should be fine. He hurt me before and I was left heartbroken, so what if it happens again? I probably won't be able to recover from the heartbreak again...

"Oiiii Sumi-chan!!! What are doing spacing out like that, come on already!!" Misumi snapped out of her thoughts to the sound of Mina yelling at her from the car.

"Ah sorry I was just deep in thought earlier." She hopped in the car taking the last seat in Uraraka's 3 row SUV.

"Ehhh about what??"

"Ah it's nothing!!" She became flustered knowing that she would have to tell them eventually. Meaning that Mina would most likely get it out of her even if she didn't want to talk about it.