\ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃\

~𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓰 - 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇~

As the weather grew warmer, the students grew lazier, even though finals were just around the corner. Eleanora spent more and more time lounging around the grounds with her friends and going to quidditch games than doing anything productive. During Herbology one day, Phillipa partnered with Eleanora in studying dittany, a rather boring topic for most, but Eleanora was fascinated. She loved learning about magical remedies. Between notes, the girls discussed their study plans for finals.

"We'll have to spend a lot of time on your charm-work, and you can help me with potions," Phillipa said, furiously scribbling in her notebook.

Eleanora nodded. "And we can spend less time on Defense because we're both rather good in that class."

"Right, and the final won't be hard, you know Quirrel."

After class, they both went straight to the library, avoiding Beatrice's comments about how she didn't have to study for finals. The overconfidence was amusing to Eleanora, but got on Phillipa's nerves. They sat in the library for hours, working on all of the things they'd struggled with throughout the year.

Bill and Charlie sat a few tables away. Bill was helping Charlie study for his OWLs, which wasn't an easy task. Eleanora and Phillipa could hear them arguing quietly from across the room. "Come on Charlie, just focus. You know this stuff, but you've got to practice it."

"I don't want to work at the Ministry or anything, so I don't see why I have to know the history of magic."

"That's not a very good outlook to have."

The girls exchanged a smile. "I need a break," said Eleanora.

Phillipa frowned. "We've only got a few more things left to go over and then we'll be done for the night."

"Just five minutes. There's something I've been wanting to ask Charlie." She got up and crossed the room.

As she approached the Weasley brothers table, Charlie looked up. "Oh, thank Merlin, El. What's up?"

Bill rolled his eyes at the distraction, but Eleanora ignored him and sat on the table next to Bill's stack of books. "Can one of you teach me how to ride a broom?"

Charlie smiled. "Didn't you take flying class?" he asked.

"Well yeah, but we didn't actually do anything. I want to learn how to play quidditch." She stared at him with a sort of defiance, daring him to make fun of her.

He didn't. "You want to play quidditch?" he asked, looking suddenly intrigued.

"Yes."

Bill let out a groan. "You really had to get him started talking about quidditch? I've been trying to get him to focus on his homework for hours."