\𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎-ℴ𝓃ℯ\

~𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 - 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇~

~𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 - 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇~

Mrs. Weasley's reminder to stay out of trouble didn't stick with the trio long. George and Eleanora slipped a dung bomb into Emily Taylor's fifth year sister's pocket before sitting down at the feast and laughed the whole way through Dumbledore's speech as the stench filled the great hall. Dumbledore eyed the trio with twinkling eyes when the smell reached him, but didn't mention it. When they got up to the common room that night, the three of them crashed onto armchairs, overfed and happy they hadn't gotten caught. It wasn't long before the usual nighttime boredom set in.

"Now what?" Fred complained.

"Well, most people go to bed when it gets dark. We could always try that," said Eleanora.

"Ahhh, we're not like that. Let's go for a walk." George stood up and offered a hand to Eleanora. Nobody protested.

They crossed the deserted common room and swung the portrait hole open and climbed out into the dark hallway. They were more careful when sneaking out after getting caught so many times last year, but not by much. None of them minded detention as much now that they spent the time together. They usually found ways to while away the hours without getting too bored.

Eleanora always walked in the front, checking around corners to make sure there were no teachers or prefects lurking in the shadows. They wandered the second floor, passing the teachers lounge extra carefully just in case. They were halfway down the Charms wing, dancing down the hallway in their socks. George twirled Eleanora around and around and when he released her, she stumbled a little, suppressing giggles. The twins waltzed passed a portrait of two knights, careful not to wake them up. Eleanora spun, her hair fanning out behind her, but stopped short when she heard footsteps approaching.

She grabbed each of the boys by the shirt and pulled them into the nearest doorway. They moved deeper into the room. "Oi, this is the girls room!" George said, quieted by Eleanora's shushing. The footsteps stopped.

Eleanora put a finger over her lips. "Shhhhh."

They waited for what seemed like an eternity. The footsteps receded. "So, this is the girls room," Fred said.

Eleanora laughed softly, "Come on, let's go back to the common room."

"Alright, alright. Smells better in here than the boys does."

Eleanora nudged him with her shoulder. "Let's go."

They were almost at the stairs leading to Gryffindor tower when Filch cut them off. "I knew there were students out of bed," he said with a sickly smile. "Follow me."

~

"A week's detention on our first night," George said brightly, relaxing back onto an armchair in the common room. "I think it's a good omen."