\𝓉𝓌ℴ\

The next morning, Eleanora went downstairs still in her pajama pants and the Holyhead Harpy t-shirt Oliver Wood had gotten her last Christmas

The next morning, Eleanora went downstairs still in her pajama pants and the Holyhead Harpy t-shirt Oliver Wood had gotten her last Christmas. Bill and Arthur were already dressed in their work robes, deep in discussion with Ginny at the end of the breakfast table. The twins bounded off the landing after her, both in matching pajamas and bed-head. Fred ruffled Eleanora's hair as he passed and George shoved her playfully. She poked him in the side as she grabbed a bowl to fill with porridge. Mrs. Weasley was standing in the kitchen with Charlie, tears filling her eyes.

"Mum, really. I'll visit when I can and I promise I'll be home for holidays," Charlie said, shooting the twins and Eleanora a pleading help me look.

Mrs.Weasley sniffled and filled Eleanora's porridge bowl for her absentmindedly. "Why do you have to go so far away? You could get a desk job like Bill-"

"Bill's leaving too, Mum. At the end of the summer." Charlie grimaced as his words caused Molly to burst into tears. He shot Eleanora another panicked look and put an arm around his mother. Eleanora raised her eyebrows at him and gently eased her bowl out of Mrs. Weasley's hands.

"Honestly, Charlie, if you don't stop making our mum cry, we're going to have to disown you," George joked.

"Shut up," said Charlie, awkwardly patting Molly's shoulder. The twins and Eleanora joined the others at the table.

"Eleanora, have you looked at your summer homework yet?" Percy asked. "I know the twins haven't, but I have some hope for you." He closed the textbook he'd been staring at.

"Oh, stop it, Perc," Bill called from down the table. "Nobody looks at their summer homework the first week of break." He stood up to take his bowl to the sink and wash it out. "I'll see you all tonight at dinner," he said, kissing his mother on the cheek and giving Charlie's shoulder a comforting pat. There was a chorus of goodbyes as he waved and walked out the front door, apparating once he got to the front walkway.

Arthur stood up as well. "I should probably be off too," he said. "Molly- uh, really, it'll be alright." He relinquished Charlie from his wife's grasp and put an arm around her comfortingly.

Charlie joined the rest of his siblings and Eleanora at the table. "You'd think I was going off to war," he muttered, stealing a strawberry off of Ginny's plate.

"You are going all the way across the world," Ginny murmured, pulling her plate closer.

Charlie shrugged. "I'll still be around. Especially with how far the floo network can travel these days." He waved goodbye to his father on his way out the door. "Anyways-" Charlie turned to Eleanora, Fred and George, "I want one last quidditch match before I leave. Two on two?"

~

They played in a field near the house- Charlie and Eleanora against Fred and George. Eventually, they switched because Charlie and Eleanora won every match. After that, George and Charlie won, but Eleanora and Fred gave them some good competition.