\𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉ℯℯ𝓃\

~

~

The next morning, on her way to breakfast with the twins, Eleanora was the first to notice the substantial decrease in their house points. She stopped walking and pulled the twins back to join her. "What's happened?" she said in horror.

"Merlin, that must be- what, 150 points less than it was yesterday?" said George, staring at the hourglass in shock. "But we didn't even do anything!"

"Oh, haven't you heard?" a first year girl said, flouncing up to them. Eleanora thought her name was Lavender, but she wasn't sure.

"No, what happened?"

"Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, and Harry Potter were all caught out of bed past hours last night. Fifty points each, and McGonagall was the one who took them." The girl walked away without another word. Eleanora turned to look at the twins. Surprisingly enough, Fred was half smiling.

"Hermione Granger out of bed past hours... I can't picture it."

"It isn't funny Fred, they've lost us almost all the points we got from all those games we won. It's all gone." Eleanora felt even worse than she already had. A fight with Oliver and now this... all in one week.

George seemed to read her mind. "It's alright, Nora. There's nothing we can do about it now."

She sighed. She still hadn't told them the details of her fight with Oliver. She didn't exactly know how to react to it herself. "Well, come on then. Breakfast is almost over and I've still got homework to do before my first class."

At breakfast, the twins continued to discuss the loss of points. "You know, we did way worse in our first year," said Fred.

"Yeah, but we hardly ever got caught," said George.

"Thanks to Miss Marks, over here," Fred said, ruffling her hair the way Bill always did. She laughed, but then quickly looked over to where Oliver was sitting. He looked up at the exact moment Eleanora did, then they both averted their eyes. The twins continued their conversation. "Well anyways, when we did get caught, we lost loads of points for Gryffindor and people still like us," said Fred.

"Your point?" George said, playfully shoving his brother.

"Well, that we're super popular and everyone loves us and they aren't," Fred laughed.

Eleanora snorted and went back to writing, talking as she did so. "We never lost a hundred and fifty points in one go, though, did we?"

"Ahhh, lighten up, Marks. Haven't you got finals to study for?" George said, stealing her pen from her hand. She gave him a bothered look, which he either didn't notice or ignored. Fred did, though, and raised his eyebrows quizzically.

The day dragged on and Eleanora's mood didn't improve. Oliver avoided her all day, not that she was exactly making an effort to talk to him. Her bad spirits weren't questioned, though, because the entire team was miserable. They'd worked so hard all year to earn the points they did, and it had all been taken away by their own seeker. Eleanora wanted to feel bad for Harry because nobody was speaking to him, but she was too annoyed with everything else. She mostly avoided the twins all day too, because she knew if she talked to them they would try and make her laugh and that wasn't something she felt like doing.