\𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃\

~

~

"Going to go sit with your boyfriend?" George asked the next morning at breakfast, a teasing smile on his lips.

Eleanora punched him in the arm. "He's not my boyfriend-" Eleanora said indignantly. "At least I don't think he is." She sat down between the twins, suddenly serious. "Do you think he is?"

George shrugged. "Beats me, I wasn't there last night."

Eleanora thought about it for awhile. "We only held hands, you know. We didn't kiss or anything."

George turned to face her. "You really want your first kiss to be with the quidditch captain?" he asked, heaping potatoes onto his plate.

Eleanora raised her eyebrows at him. "What's that got to do with anything? I like Oliver."

George shrugged again, scraping some of the potatoes onto Eleanora's plate. "Here, eat something. I'm not saying dating Wood is a bad thing, as long as you're happy."

Eleanora took a bite of food and pulled out a piece of parchment just as a long package landed at Harry's seat across the table. She leaned forward to get a better look. "That's a broomstick, isn't it?" she said to nobody.

"Yeah, I'll say" said Fred as Harry ripped open the note attached and then handed it to Ron, both with looks of absolute glee, they left the table in a hurry.

Eleanora looked at the twins, who seemed impressed. "Wonder where he got it," Fred said. Eleanora went back to her parchment.

Dear Charlie,

She paused, not really knowing where to begin. Her quill hovered over the page before she X'd out Charlies name, replacing it with Dear Bill. Then she stopped, folded the parchment, and shoved it into her bag.

That night, Eleanora walked Wood to the quidditch pitch to teach Harry how to play quidditch.
"I think I'll just teach him the basics and then practice with some muggle golf balls, I don't want to overwhelm him," Oliver said, one hand clutching a wooden crate and the other holding Eleanora's hand.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Let me know how he does. I wonder if he's really as good as Charlie."

"Dunno, but if McGonagall was impressed. That's good enough for me." They'd reached the pitch. "I'll see you later," he said, hesitating by the entrance.

Elenaora bounced on the balls of her feet for a moment, then took a deep breath and leaned forward, her lips brushing his cheek. "See you, Wood." She turned and walked back to the castle, smiling.

The next day was Halloween, a holiday Eleanora always looked forward to. She sat with Cedric in Potions, finishing up their Pepperup Potion with an expert touch. When the bell rang, she said goodbye to Cedric and approached Snape's desk as she had been doing at the end of almost every class all year. "The spell we used is the same one that counters the curse of the bogies, isn't it?" she asked, sitting on the desk closest to Snape's.