\𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃\

~𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 - 𝓈ℯ𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇 (𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℴ)~

Eleanora and the twins avoided Bill like the plague for the next week. It was a rather difficult task since they were all used to bothering him and Charlie every chance they got. It was weird seeing Bill with Emily now that they knew what she was doing behind his back. Eleanora felt a little stab of guilt every time she saw them curled up together in the common room or walking past holding hands. She and the twins still didn't know what to do. After what they'd all witnessed together, Fred and George became practically attached at the hip to Eleanora. They walked her to her classes, met up with her during their free time, and were constantly running ideas for pranks by her. Eleanora was annoyed with it at first, but she grew used to the constant presence of the boys. They were certainly always good for a laugh.

In their effort to avoid Bill, the twins and Eleanora threw themselves into as much trouble as possible, knowing that Bill would stay far away. He hated getting Eleanora into trouble, so when he knew she was doing something against the rules, he would strategically place himself in a situation where he couldn't possibly be held to blame for any destruction. He figured she and the twins were mostly harmless as long as nobody was getting hurt.

It was the afternoon before winter break and the entire castle was buzzing with energy and excitement about going home. Eleanora felt like she was the only one in the school dreading the holidays. The twins couldn't figure out why she was in such a quiet mood, but they were trying everything they could to get her out of it.

"Who're we getting today?" George asked, moving Eleanora's legs to sit next to her on a couch in the common room.

"Dunno." Eleanora barely looked up from her Charms homework. She was doing all of her less enjoyable homework before she left for home, leaving Potions for last. She would need something she liked doing to take her mind off of things while she was at home.

"Oh, come on," Fred said. He leaned over the back of the couch and snatched Eleanora's paper out of her hands. "It's the last day. We've got to do something fun."

"Like what?" Eleanora sighed. "Haven't we pranked everyone who deserves to be pranked yet?"

"Well, we were thinking..." George started.

"That maybe..." continued Fred.

"Only if you were up for it..."

"Jesus Christ, get to the point already." Eleanora sat up and glared at the twins.

"Marcus Flint," Fred said resolutely.

Eleanora shook her head and laid back down on the couch. "He could kill all three of us, you know. And he wouldn't hesitate." She grabbed the paper back from Fred. "Besides, he's not worth it."

"Yes he is!" George cried. "He's had it coming to him all year. And besides, his dad was a death eater."

"So was mine," Eleanora said flatly.