A Game of Twenty Questions

Chapter 4

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had about 20 messages from Mel and Paul and 10 missed calls.

They are worried about me, and I can understand why, I haven't talked to them in about two weeks.

I decided that today I was going to tell them everything. I walked down stairs to Eli and told him that I was going to tell them.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Eli asked concerned.

"Yeah." I said. I really was, I had gone to the store with Jayson the other day and I had no thirst for anyones blood.

"Okay, me and the boys will pick up." he said looking around at all the trash and clothes scattered around the living room. Yeah, it's pretty bad. I refuse to go into Alex's or Damon's rooms, they are pigs. Jayson and Eli are actually quite clean.

"Good." I smiled giving him a quick peck on the lips and running up to my room to find something to wear.

I called Mel and told her to bring Paul. I told her that I had some important information to tell her then hung up, leaving her thinking.

When I heard the door bell ring, I made Damon answer it. I sat on the couch, holding Eli's hand tight in mine. I was so nervous for some reason. I guess I just don't know what they are going to think.

Mel came in with Paul. Although she wouldn't show it through her tough outside, I could see the nervousness in her eyes, same with Paul.

"What did you need to tell us?" she asked sitting across from me and Eli.

Damon sat on the other side of me, wanting to watch. Alex and Jayson were more than likely upstairs playing video games like the children they are.

"Um... well." I started.

"Um... well, what?" Paul asked.

"Well," I decided to just let it all out at once, "I'm a vampire, and Elijah and I are engaged." I said holding up our intertwined hands. My ring was on and shining in the light.

Mel shot up from the couch screaming, "Holy fuck! You bitch, why didn't you tell me sooner? Y'all are gonna get married! Oh my God, your a vampire! Holy fuck, Grace!" she screamed, I could tell this was overwhelming for her.

Paul just had both hands over his mouth. Damon was leaned over the side of the couch laughing his ass off.

I slapped his arm and he still didn't stop. I grabbed his ear and pulled him back up. He stopped laughing but I could see he wanted to.

"Grace, when are you getting married? When are you going to tell your parents? Who will be your bridesmaids? Grace answer me!" she shouted sitting back down.

I was about to answer when Paul pulled his hands away and asked, "Are you going to have little babies?!" and just like that Damon and Elijah were now laughing their asses off. I laughed when I saw Mel mess with her lip piercings with her tongue and just glare at Paul.

"Shut the fuck up." she said slapping his arm.

"Ouchy." he said grabbing his arm. I began laughing now just like the guys.

When I got my breath back I looked up at Mel and answered her questions, "I don't know when the wedding will be. I still have to tell my parents, as for when I will do that, I don't know. And of course you will be one of my bridesmaids'." I smiled then looked at Paul, "As for your question, no, I'm not pregnant."

"Oh." he said smiling.

Once again Mel just glared at him.

"Y'all are too funny." I smiled.

Mel just carried her glare to me.

I began laughing again, "Chill."

She shook off her glare and sighed, "Fine."

Eli had straightened up and Damon was calming himself when Alex and Jayson came down stairs.

"What was all that laughing about?" Jayson asked.

"Just your average dumb ass over here asking stupid questions." Mel said pointing to Paul.

Jayson chuckled along with Alex and Paul put his hand over his heart, "Words hurt you know, Mel."

We all began laughing once again.

After hours of catching up and laughing our asses off, Mel and Paul had to go. I was so thankful that I had this day with them because they made me feel like everything was normal, nothing had changed and never will.

I walked them to the door, "Bye, boo." I smiled giving her and Paul a hug.

"Bitch." she said under her breath with a smirk.

"Love you, too." I smiled causing her to smile.

When Mel and Paul were outside arguing, I shut the door and let them have their privacy as I walked upstairs with Eli.

He has been sleeping in my room with me and I was tired so he said he would lay down with me.

I changed into my pajamas and got under the covers with Eli. I placed my head on his bare chest, he wasn't cold to the touch anymore, we were the same.

This hurt a little, I guess because it came to me again that I was different now.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as Eli wrapped his arms around me, I knew he read my thoughts. Part of me is thankful for that, he knows what I'm going through.

I let sleep consume me and went to sleep with the comforting touch on Elijah's arms around me.

~Mel's P.O.V.~ ;)

Me and Paul were arguing again, nothing big.

"Paul, go home." I said lightly.

"Will do." he said climbing into his car. I sighed when he backed out of the long gravel road.

I was about to walk to my car when I was pushed against a tree and someone's lips smacked against mine.

I smiled and kissed them back, I was wondering when Damon would come see me.

"I missed you." he said as he pulled away and placed his forehead to mine. Our chests rising and falling in sync trying to catch our breath.

"I missed you, too." I said kissing him again.

Damon and I have been together ever since Jax's birthday party. I was going to tell Grace sooner but I wasn't sure if it was even real. Now that I know it is I wanted to tell her but Damon said that she is dealing with a lot right now and I didn't understand how much, until today.

As my hands ran through his hair he was playing with the bottom of my shirt teasingly sliding his hands under then pulling them back put.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I don't want to pull away from this hot make out session but I have to. I sigh and slowly push Damon away.

"What?" he asks.

I pull out my phone and saw that it is from my mom, she was just letting me know that I had to go see them the next day because they missed me. I sighed and turned off my phone sliding it back in my pocket.

"Nothing, I have to go though." I frowned.

Damon smiled and cupped my face then gave me one last, long, slow kiss. "See ya later babe." he said walking away.

"Bye." I said walking to my car, now smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I know that I haven't updated in a while, my apologizes. Anyway, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, especially the end ;) Me personally, I'm happy that Damon found love with someone besides Grace :)

Hope you enjoyed it!

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

~Cayla