Say Yes to the Dress

Chapter 6

Look at the dresses in the media box as a visual because I am not good at describing things ;)

On to the chapter! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on Elijah's rock hard chest. I yawned and sat up causing Eli to wake up too.

"Mornin'." He said smiling, his eyes still half closed.

"Morning." I smiled sitting at the edge of the bed about to get up and change.

"Why leaving so soon?" He asked lightly holding my arm.

"I have to get ready. I'm going to go find a wedding dress today, remember?"

"Can you just lay with me a little longer?"

I couldn't see the harm in lying with Eli for just a little while longer. I still need to check the time but I am pretty sure I have time.

"Okay." I said laying back down.

I laid down on my side so we were facing each other. He placed his hand on my cheek and just stared at me.

"I love you." He said lightly.

"I love you too." He closed the space between us in a crashing kiss.

He was on top of me in minutes placing hot kisses down my neck and on my wanting lips. I played with his abs as his tongue explored my mouth. His hands slid under my shirt slowly bringing it up. He slid it over my head and began making a trail of kisses all the way down to my hips.

He kept kissing my hips and looked up as if asking to pull off my shorts. I nodded and he pulled them off in one swift motion. His lips came back up to mine and I kissed him with hunger.

His hands slid behind my back messing with the straps of my bra.

Am I going to do this?

Yes, you love him, you want him.

He slowly pulled down one of my straps so that is was hanging loosely off my shoulder. He did the same with the other and his hands went back to the clasp of my bra.

He unclasped it and I gasped slightly. Eli pulled away and looked at me, breathing heavily just like me.

"Grace we don't have t-"

I cut him off, "No, it's fine." I said pulling him back to me.

Just as he was about to pull my bra off there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck." I whispered sitting up, my unclasped bra sliding off my chest. I hurriedly pulled the sheets over my now bare chest.

"Go away." Eli said sitting up beside me.

"Melisa's here." I hear Damon's voice, "And stop fucking in the morning."

Eli ran out the door to argue with his cocky brother.

I got up and changed and grabbed a shirt for Eli. I walked out of our room and heard Eli yelling at Damon in the living room.

Once I got down stairs the only thing I heard from their argument was, "And go put on a shirt."

I laughed and threw the shirt at Eli.

He turned to me and smiled, "Thanks, babe." he said giving me a kiss.

I saw Mel sitting on the couch just watching Damon and Eli, smiling at their petty fight.

"You ready to go?" she asked.