The Bachelorette Party

Chapter 8

Listen to song in Media Box as you read! :)

~Grace's P.O.V.~

When the girls came to pick me up I kissed Eli goodbye and got in the car with Mel and Taylor. Kate and Becca couldn't come so it was just Mel, Taylor, and me.

"Lets party, bitches!" Mel yelled speeding out of the driveway.

She was wearing the black leather dress I had bought for her.

About half way to the club, Mel's car broke down.

"Fuck!" Mel yelled hitting the steering wheel.

I sighed then shook my head. "It's ok," I reassured.

"No it's not! I hate this car!" she said hitting the steering wheel again.

"Well your radio still works, right?" Taylor piped up.

"Yes," Mel said highly irritated, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well if we turn this up," she said turning up the radio, "And get out!" she yelled over the music.

We all got out and began to dance and sing horribly with the song playing.

It wasn't that bad, actually. But it got better when Paul showed up.

"Hey girls get in, I'll take you to the club." he said, "And Mel, I'll call some one to come pick up your car."

"Thanks, fag." Mel said climbing in the back of the car.

"You know that's not an insult, right?" Paul said causing me and Taylor to laugh and Mel to hold up her middle finger.

"Just drive to the club, Paul." Mel said looking out the window.

Once Paul dropped us off at the club I immediately went to the bar. I really needed a drink and I could tell the girls did, too.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Eli sitting at the bar waiting for a beer. I know we are supposed to be apart but I really wanted to talk to him. And I wasn't surprised he was here because this is one of the only clubs in the town.

"Eli?" I asked.

He turned, "Hey babe."

I smiled, "I guess when we try to stay away from each other for one night fate just brings us closer together." 

"How has your night been so far?" he asked as I took a seat beside him.

Eli ordered shots and I downed two before answering, "Pretty good."

"Really? Based on the shots you just destroyed, I'd guess otherwise."

"Well, Mel's car broke down so we made our own party with the music from her radio and waited for Paul to come to the rescue," I took two more shots as he took one.

"That's rough."

"Well it wasn't that bad, at least now I'm with you." I took a swig of his new beer and jumped off the chair and walked to the dance floor, motioning for Eli to follow. I got swallowed by the crowd as Eli followed me.

He caught up to me and I said into his ear, "Act like you don't know me, what would you do?" I asked smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck, swaying my hips dangerously close to him.

He smiled at me and put his hands on my waist, slowly sliding them to the small of my back. I went in to kiss him then dodged his lips and placed my chin in the crook of his neck. I smiled and bit my lip.

He quickly put his hands over my butt and gave it a tight squeeze.

I gasped, "Elijah." I smiled, he has never acted like this before.

"Ah, ah, ah you don't know me." I pulled away and looked at him.

"Okay, then." I said playfully and slowly walking deeper and deeper into the crowd as Eli followed.

I backed into someone and turned to see Damon, "Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked, obviously drunk.

"Um, nothing. Got to go." I said walking away as I saw Eli in the corner of my eye.

I turned and Eli had caught up to me, we were out of the crowd now.

I bit my lip and was slowly backing up, the shots I had taken earlier were catching up with me.

I backed up until I hit a wall. Eli put both hands beside my head and brought his lips down to mine in a lust filled kiss.

I kissed him back with the same force. We both knew what the other wanted, and I was ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last chapter I will be posting until I get most of the editing done for Kidnapped... Sort of sorry :(

Also sorry for the short and shitty chapter. It is like 10:00 here and I'm tired :(

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

~Cayla