Killed... Sort of

(Sequel to Kidnapped... Sort of)

*Grace's P.O.V*

I woke up feeling so strong, like I could run as fast as a cheetah and lift a train. But I also had this thirst for something I couldn't exactly put my finger on. I looked around to see the guys around me, we were in the forest.

It took me a minute to put all the memories in place, and look at every detail. Then it all came back to me at once, an overwhelming realization. I... had died.

'Damn, she looks even better as a vampire.' I read Damon's thoughts.

I shot up, too fast for my liking, and shoved Eli into a tree. I was feeling rage, hurt, love, and happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace is faced with a life changing fate. When she awakes she is a Vampire. It was the only way Eli could save her. Eli couldn't live with knowing that the girl he was going to spend eternity with was dead. But how will Grace take this news?

Grace now has to deal with the drama that is being a vampire. Her life is flipped upside down, she can no longer see her family until she controls her thirst. And she has more enemies to add to the list.

But with all the bad there is good. With all the pain there is healing. And with all the anger there is happiness.

Join Grace in the drama that is being a vampire.

*************************

I just couldn't wait any longer! I know that this pretty much gives away everything but I have a good feeling most of y'all would assume she would be a vampire. Hope y'all like it! :)

Hope you enjoyed the sneek peek! :)

~Cayla