I Do

Chapter 9

You can thank @Shannah1010 for editing ALL OF Kidnapped... Sort of so quickly, she is amazing!!!! I was going to update as soon as she finished but I hadn't gotten to write the chapter because of stupid tests and school dances, have I mentioned how much I hate Valentines day? :(

Also look back at the pick on Say Yes to The Dress to see Grace's dress and her hair.

Anyway, enough of my boring life, on to the chapter! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grace, Grace sweetie. Let me in." My mom said.

I was throwing up in the toilet of the tiny hut by the beach that I was changing in. I don't know why though, I'm not nervous, at least I don't think so. I know I'm not having second thoughts, there is no one else I love more than Elijah.

"Grace, open the damn door." Mel said banging on it.

I flushed the toilet and opened the door, "Sorry, I'm okay." I said smiling.

I walked to the sink and rinsed out my mouth getting the horrid taste out.

"You sure?" My mom asked, she was in her lovely white dress.

"Yes." I said walking back to the room and changing into my dress.

I sat down in the chair and looked blankly at my face in the mirror as the girls did my hair and make up.

I was too busy racing through my thoughts to realize Mel was talking to me.

"Grace!"

I shook my head and looked at her in the mirror.

"What is up with you today?" She asked looking to the side of my head.

"I-I guess this is all just so overwhelming." I sighed, letting my shoulders slack.

"You love Elijah. Right?"

I looked to her, "Of course! I guess I just never pictured this, all of this is so amazing and extravagant. I love it." I ended with a smile.

"I'm really happy you have someone as good as Elijah. I have known him for about 10 years and I know for a fact that you two are meant to be." Mel added.

I smiled and took Mel's hand, "You look so cute in that dress." I stuck my tongue out.

"Put that tongue back in that dirty mouth of yours."

I laughed, just then Mel and the girls had to go get ready to walk down the isle.

Before my mom left she walked up to me, tears in her eyes. "I love you, sweetie." she said giving me a tight hug.

"I love you, too." I said holding on to her for a little while longer.

I finally let go and she went to go sit in the crowd.

I'm doing this, I'm going to walk down the isle and marry the man of my dreams.

~Eli's P.O.V.~

I stood on the glass platform that was placed over the sand, looking down the long blue carpet that my beautiful Grace would soon be walking down.

First Gale and Taylor walked down the isle. Gale went to my left and Taylor to my right. Then Damon and Melisa. In all the years I've known Melisa I have never seen her not wear her lip piercings and wear a dress that isn't black. I smiled as they took their spots.

Just four more to go and my perfect Grace would be walking down the isle.

Next was Alex and Becca, they looked cute together, walking down the isle. Jayson and Kate weren't far behind Alex and Becca.