I'm Pregnant!

Chapter 16

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in my parents driveway but we hadn't gotten out yet. I just stared at Elijah, everyone was waiting inside for us to come in. I told my mom to get everyone gathered up for my news and she did.

I am now one month pregnant and I feel bad telling them all this late. But I was telling them so that is all that matters.

I finally let out a sigh, "Let's go in."

"Okay." He got out and I wasn't far behind him.

I knocked on the door and my mother opened it with a big smile. "She's here." She shouted as I walked inside and looked at everyone. Gale, Grant and dad all stood up to leave room for aunt Linda, Desiree and my mom. And the other couch was waiting for me.

I sat down and took Elijah's hand, "So what did you need to tell us honey?" She looked happy, like she already knew what I was going to say.

"Um, well..." I figured I would give it much thought and just shout it out like I did with Mel and Paul, "I'm pregnant!"

Aunt Linda and my mom both shot up from the couch along with me, "I know!" My mom screamed.

"How?" I asked glancing back at Eli who wore a smile.

"Elijah told me the day you knew!" She yelled and ran to me in a big bear hug.

Part of me is glad Elijah told her. That would mean he was definitely on my mom's good side and plus I didn't feel bad for waiting this long.

When my mom pulled away Linda gave me a big hug, "I'm so happy for you! I have just been waiting for this moment! You are going to make such a wonderful mom!"

When we parted Desiree came running over to me and I picked her up with ease, "You're having a baby?" She asked with a huge grin.

"Yep." I said.

"Can I play with her?" She sounded so hopeful.

"Of course."

"Yay!" She cheered and gave me a hug before running off to play with Jack.

Gale looked happy along with my dad, Grant on the other hand was pale. It was all I could do to hold back laughter.

I walked up to Gale and hugged him, "Finally I will have a niece and/or nephew."

I was shocked, "What makes you think I'm going to have twins?"

"Well, grandma had twins." He said. I always forgot because we never see them. "Twins are in the family."

I was speechless, how I could have twins?

Dad engulfed me in a big hug, "Finally, I'm going to have grandchildren." He laughed and I did too. My dad has always wanted grandchildren, even though he didn't want us to grow up, he still wanted grandkids.

Grant was still a little pale and I squeezed him. He only hugged me back, not saying a word. I laughed and walked back to Elijah who was talking to aunt Linda who seemed flattered by whatever he was saying.

He stopped talking and turned to me, "I didn't mean to interrupt." I smiled, walking over to the couch.

"No, no. He was just finishing up." Linda smiled, walking away to go find Desiree and Jack.

Elijah sat down beside me. Once Linda got back, her and my mom sat down and began all the questions that I were dreading, "What names do you have picked out?" My mom asked.

Killed... Sort of (Book II) {Editing Complete} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें